Our Blue Bell is a lovely bird. She is a great layer and good with the other 8- Sister Chicks. Good layer, 5-7 eggs per week. Not very friendly, and flies even with clipped...
We handled the chicks and they all come around us. The RR's are the dominant ones in the flock and really pick on the other 6 girls. When we are outdoors, the reds follow us like dogs, which we...
I have one Crested Blue Swedish, Squeaky. She has a Mate named Redford who is a male Black Swedish. I am pretty sure Squeaky (crest blue Swede) is a Crested Blue Swedish, her dad i think was but...
I have one little rooster and am seeking him a hen But I love him he is the cutest one we have he is the funniest
I loved my white cochin to pieces wish I still had her. She was my first broody that I've ever had and took great care of her chicks. Didn't lay eggs frequently. About 4 during a 7 day period.
Currently, there are 1102 Active Users (89 Members and 1013 Guests)
- › Not sure 23 seconds ago
- › Homesteaders 2 minutes ago
- › The NFC B-Day Chat Thread 2 minutes ago
- › Quotes and thoughts for the day 3 minutes ago
- › ***OKIES in the BYC III *** 5 minutes ago
- › The last letter Game 7 minutes ago
- › NY chicken lover!!!! 7 minutes ago
- › Wisconsin "Cheeseheads" 10 minutes ago
- › Weird egg shell and soft shell egg in the aame day 11 minutes ago
- › EDUCATIONAL INCUBATION & HATCHING, w/ Sally Sunshine, learn... 11 minutes ago
- › Why are my hens not laying? Click here for...
- › Chickens at Sweet Pea's Rustic Roost
- › The Art Of Socializing Chickens
- › The Lowly Christmas Tree!
- › Fall Chickens
- › The Story of Pepper the Easter Egger!
- › My backyard Coop
- › The little banty flock~
- › My BYC Family (best friends)
- › Our Dead World member page