Anconas have to be the sweetest birds i know. In fact they were one of the first chickens i got. They were a breeding pair; Cowboy and Sweetheart. Let me tell you, if you want a rooster get...
I have two dark Cornish roosters that I'm selling along with some white Plymouth Rock hens. They are either going to be rehomed OR MEET THEIR MAKER!!! In the 15 years that I have owned chickens...
This breed is very easily acquired and seem like the perfect pet for your kids or yourself. In Fact my favourite hen is a Brown Star named "Piper". Be warned these chickens do not have longevity...
I have three white Leghorn (pronounced "Leg-yurn" by the way) hens named Duchess, Henny Penny, and Lucky. They are the flightiest hens in my group of Brown Stars and Black Australorps. They dont...
My RIR, Waffles, is a perfectly lovely bird in that she is healthy, curious, and a great layer. That said, she will be my last RIR. She's been at the root of every flock dynamic issue that we've...
Currently, there are 2154 Active Users (243 Members and 1911 Guests)
- › EDUCATIONAL INCUBATION & HATCHING, w/ Sally Sunshine. Hosts,... 8 seconds ago
- › *Heat Of Battle*A Warrior Cat Role Play 58 seconds ago
- › Troyergals Chat Thread!!! 1 minute ago
- › Can chickens eat thistle leaves? 1 minute ago
- › Silver Laced Wyandotte - Rooster? 1 minute ago
- › Partridge Silkies - Nothing else 2 minutes ago
- › Painting the coop and run 3 minutes ago
- › 《Human After All》A Role Play 3 minutes ago
- › The Old Folks Home 3 minutes ago
- › You might be a redneck if... for laughs share your critter story... 5 minutes ago
- › My Ginny
- › Chocolate Flan Cake
- › The first year of our adventure!
- › Spring Time Chickens
- › Chick Photoshoots
- › The beginnings of our little homestead!
- › Well, When You Name a Hen "Bratt"....
- › >~*A Howl At Midnight>*~ A FORGOTTEN...
- › The long and the short of it. And some in...
- › In memory. Rest in peace Hops