We had two Brahma hens for a couple of years in our mixed-breed flock before we gave the whole flock away due to them not laying many eggs anymore. Their color was Partridge, which I find stuning....
I have one hen from last year's hatching. She is the sweetest bird. We can pick her up, ruffle her feathers, she'll take treats from your hand if she knows you. She gives us about two eggs every...
Ours are only juveniles. But they're SO frightened. They'll just nearly kill themselves running away from us when changing the water in the brooder. And other breeds are right next to them in...
This is one of the go to resource books I have used that was not overwhelming.There are may natural organic remedies and recipes I have incorporated, such as, seasonal herb gardening and cleaning...
I have a beautiful pair, of a wheaten hen and Dom roo. They are very friendly and social.
Currently, there are 2527 Active Users (285 Members and 2242 Guests)
- › Goat playgrounds 14 seconds ago
- › Peafowl 201: Further Genetics- Colors, Patterns, and More 19 seconds ago
- › Update on Brahmas and Orpingtons...no idea what color to call this! 33 seconds ago
- › Chukars in loft with pigeons 54 seconds ago
- › These chicks LOVE their DIY brooder 1 minute ago
- › *sigh* I'm loosing my touch. (Warning: Hi-jacked by Em) 1 minute ago
- › broody 1 minute ago
- › Texas 2 minutes ago
- › Old Fashioned Broody Hen Hatch A Long and Informational Thread 2 minutes ago
- › BREEDING FOR PRODUCTION...EGGS AND OR MEAT. 2 minutes ago
- › Brahma by Henrik Petersson
- › Barred Rock by cra-zchicknlady
- › Phoenix by gholmomma
- › Fresh Eggs Daily: Raising Happy, Healthy Chickens...Naturally by jbudin2000
- › o shamo by OKVet
- › Salmon Favorelle by wherry
- › Orpington by Leah567
- › Star by Abronsyth
- › Easter Eggers by chicken4prez
- › Ayam Cemani Chicken by Peep-Chicken