Hi there everyone,
So I'm a newbie and I am almost finished with my first coop (all from scrap I had around the farm). Please could you guys check out the pictures and advise me on a few things before I start painting.
1. My only ventilation is via the two windows on the front. Should I add additional ventilation vents on the side for when the windows are closed?
2. Are my laying boxes too low? They came out a bit lower than I expected.
3. Can I use cyprus wood shavings for their bedding?
4. Should I add additional roost space if I have space to do so?
5. Any other changes / modifications?
Thanks so much in advance!