BackYard Chickens › BYC Forum › Raising BackYard Chickens › Emergencies / Diseases / Injuries and Cures › !EMERGENCEY! PLEASE HELP ! MY DOG MIGHT DIE! All vets plz read!!!
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

!EMERGENCEY! PLEASE HELP ! MY DOG MIGHT DIE! All vets plz read!!! - Page 2

post #11 of 14

I don't know if this helps, but here is a link to an animal poison control.

 

 

https://www.aspca.org/pet-care/animal-poison-control

post #12 of 14
Quote:
Originally Posted by goofychickens View Post

My dog ate one cup of honey yesterday, and about 90 children's (no iron) gummy vitamins. He was shivering for about 20 mins. but now he stopped. He gagged a little. Please help, and thx in advance!hmm.png
-Goofy


Did your dog ingest all of this yesterday? After two hours of ingesting anything, inducing vomiting will do nothing to eliminate any toxins. He needs to go to a vet if he is showing signs of poisoning.
post #13 of 14
Thread Starter 
Hi everyone we called the vet and Charlie will be OK . Thanks.
-Goofy
“You need to get yourself a better dictionary. When you do, look up “genocide”. You’ll find a little picture of me there, and the caption’ll read “Over my dead body.” -Tenth Doctor
Reply
“You need to get yourself a better dictionary. When you do, look up “genocide”. You’ll find a little picture of me there, and the caption’ll read “Over my dead body.” -Tenth Doctor
Reply
post #14 of 14

Glad your dog is doing ok.

New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
BackYard Chickens › BYC Forum › Raising BackYard Chickens › Emergencies / Diseases / Injuries and Cures › !EMERGENCEY! PLEASE HELP ! MY DOG MIGHT DIE! All vets plz read!!!