It is possible it was a turkeycide. He was really cramped in the corner and he had blood on his head.
Now Holm this is for you to figure out... The first question is multiple choice the rest are essay.
Farmer Ralphie has been married to the daughter of the wicked witch of the south for nigh on forever. The WWD (wicked witches daughter) finds her favorite Tom was beaten by 3 turkeys, 2 blues and a lavender.
The WWD demands sweet innocent Farmer Ralphie put three Toms on death row and fatten them up. Farmer Ralphie sells a blue turkey to Mr Harris. Mr Harris is happy to get the Tom and pays way too much for a hen also. Farmer Ralphie is happy. The WWD is not as she wanted to watch the Blue lose his head.
After this sale how many turkeys are on death row?
What color are the turkeys on death row at this point: ( careful trick question)
When Farmer Ralphie comes home for a important dangerous mission he finds a turkey shoved into the corner of death row, the turkey was blue. And was Bluer from lack of O2.
1) What color was the turkey (in 14 words or less)...
2) Do you think it was murder of suicide?
Defend your answer.
3) If it was murder who would be the prime suspects? Remember Farmer Ralphie was not there, but the WWD was and she had already expressed the desire to see the turkey dead.
4) after the death of the 2 blue turkeys, what color was the turkey that was left on death row?
5) Do you think Farmer Ralphie should release the --------fill in the blank------- colored turkey and why?
and for extra credit...
How should Farmer Ralphie tell the WWD he has released the last turkey? Where should Farmer Ralphie sleep where he can be assured of awaking in the morning?