I purchased day-old bantam Buff Brahmas from a hatchery, ending up with 4 pullets and 1 cockerel, a nice little breeding group. The chicks were handled frequently but were never nearly as...
Great first time ducks. my female layed even through the winter, she only took about 3 weeks off. great foragers, my female is my loud one letting me know I went past feeding time, my male is a...
really great layers but don't like handling much, mine wouldn't let me near them. i raised the whites and the browns, they were escape artists but for a good reason. they can evade a lot of predators
Mine are a week old, so I don't have a lot to judge on yet, but they've been so full of character that I was afraid I'd forget some of their antics by the time they reach maturity. I'll update when...
My Sicilian Buttercup, Piquin, is a consistent layer of small creamy eggs, about 3-4 a week. Her plumage is a gorgeous coppery gold with distinctive leopard-like spots; a double comb and high tail...
Currently, there are 2302 Active Users (283 Members and 2019 Guests)
- › March 2017! Hatch with us! 9 seconds ago
- › Keep a word, drop a word! 37 seconds ago
- › Between Life and Death RP 1 minute ago
- › american blue geese hatching eegs 1 minute ago
- › Turkey Housing 1 minute ago
- › Washingtonians Come Together! Washington Peeps 1 minute ago
- › WATCH A BABY DUCK EMBRYO GROW IN REAL TIME!!! LIVE STREAM 1 minute ago
- › Thought mites, maybe not please help 2 minutes ago
- › Toad Raising. 2 minutes ago
- › The last letter Game 2 minutes ago
- › Braided Easter Egg Bread
- › FeatherMtnFarms' Spring Chicks!!! 2017
- › One Myth and One Lie About—Egg's
- › SERAMA INCUBATION TIPS ~ Not hard to hatch...
- › casportpony's random chicken pictures
- › Best Pictures of 2017.
- › Soo EggCited the ladies will be here next...
- › Coop-A-Cabana and Coop de Ville....Soo...
- › Integrating new birds at 4 weeks old.
- › \~ * >One Will Reign< * ~/ a Wild Horse...