I was looking for a meat outcross for my EE hens, so I bought 25 Dark Cornish roosters. I raised them together and culled them down (sent to freezer camp) all but 5, then introduced them to my...
I've had several of these chickens. The free rooster I got from the hatchery looks like the one in the main photo. I also have a red one. The hens are all unique. They have the same basic...
I purchased two pullets and a cockerel from a fellow chicken lover. I don't regret it at all. These birds aren't too flighty, and always know when it's time to roost. They are great foragers, but...
We have two pair of these - black and blue. The females are sweet and make good show birds for small children. The lay enormous eggs considering their body size. The males are very agressive as is...
I have had a Bantam Dark Brahma, River Styx, who was as friendly (and as fast) as could be. she would never beat up on other birds or struggle in my arms. My current Brahma bird, India (no, I...
Currently, there are 2115 Active Users (171 Members and 1944 Guests)
- › Luscious Locks Chat Thread! 8 seconds ago
- › The Duck Thread 10 seconds ago
- › ~A Morning at Mcdonalds~ (Inspired by Vachick,Summer,Peepers,... 29 seconds ago
- › North Idaho / Eastern Washington 35 seconds ago
- › Bumblefoot? 1 minute ago
- › Bloody egg 3 minutes ago
- › Welsummer or Light Brown Leghorn Pullets? 3 minutes ago
- › RodNTN's chat thread! 3 minutes ago
- › EDUCATIONAL INCUBATION & HATCHING, w/ Sally Sunshine, learn... 4 minutes ago
- › Spider in a Tire 5 minutes ago
- › Growing up chickens
- › 20 Things i wish i knew before i started...
- › Finally out of the coop!
- › A Portrait of Chicken....Portraits? (Chick...
- › An Experiment in Chick Sexing Methods
- › Poultry Ownership and Dealing with Loss (From...
- › WVduckchick's Ducks!
- › Our Lovely Ducks
- › My Pepper!
- › The little lone chick