I have two dark Cornish roosters that I'm selling along with some white Plymouth Rock hens. They are either going to be rehomed OR MEET THEIR MAKER!!! In the 15 years that I have owned chickens...
This breed is very easily acquired and seem like the perfect pet for your kids or yourself. In Fact my favourite hen is a Brown Star named "Piper". Be warned these chickens do not have longevity...
I have three white Leghorn (pronounced "Leg-yurn" by the way) hens named Duchess, Henny Penny, and Lucky. They are the flightiest hens in my group of Brown Stars and Black Australorps. They dont...
My RIR, Waffles, is a perfectly lovely bird in that she is healthy, curious, and a great layer. That said, she will be my last RIR. She's been at the root of every flock dynamic issue that we've...
I absolutely hate them!! I got them for hatching eggs, never went broody in 2 years. I was fine with them not going broody as they turned out smaller then expected. But they lay probably 50...
Currently, there are 1277 Active Users (79 Members and 1198 Guests)
- › Flocks of the Forest ~ A Parody (of Fluffers RP) 15 seconds ago
- › pullets or layer mix? 19 seconds ago
- › Show Off Your American Gamefowl!!! 1 minute ago
- › Did you know..... Chat Thread! W/ Hosts: DwayneNLiz,... 1 minute ago
- › Husband and I starting our own backyard flock! 2 minutes ago
- › Favorite breeds? 2 minutes ago
- › BAR ROCK ROOSTER 3 minutes ago
- › orpington crosses 5 minutes ago
- › Troyergals Chat Thread!!! 5 minutes ago
- › Cuz's chat thread! 5 minutes ago
- › Chick Photoshoots
- › The beginnings of our little homestead!
- › Well, When You Name a Hen "Bratt"....
- › >~*A Howl At Midnight>*~ A FORGOTTEN...
- › The long and the short of it. And some in...
- › In memory. Rest in peace Hops
- › Macgyver
- › Harriet, The Chicken That Has Changed my life
- › Oliver my love....
- › Chicken in a Bag