BackYard Chickens › BYC Forum › Buy ~ Sell ~ Trade › Chickens 8 Weeks & Older › silkie,chantecler, or polish pullets or hens
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

Wanted: silkie,chantecler, or polish pullets or hens

post #1 of 7
Thread Starter 
This Classified is Closed

Wanted:
silkie,chantecler, or polish pullets or hens

Will Ship To: Anywhere

Im in 4-H and have wanted silkies for a long time. I also participate in apa shows. The only for sale birds at those shows are boys. I dont want to order from a hatchery so i am looking for a breeder or someone who knows where i can get show quality silkies. The variety doesnt matter but i'd prefer bearded splash, buff, or partridge. I live in washington. Thanks! I would also like chantecler and polish.
Edited by fikeyismybaby - 11/22/15 at 10:59am

I have 17 show chickens and 2 dogs.

 

~~I am in 4-H.~~

Reply

I have 17 show chickens and 2 dogs.

 

~~I am in 4-H.~~

Reply
post #2 of 7
Quote:
Originally Posted by fikeyismybaby View Post

Im in 4-H and have wanted silkies for a long time. I also participate in apa shows. The only for sale birds at those shows are boys. I dont want to order from a hatchery so i am looking for a breeder or someone who knows where i can get show quality silkies. The variety doesnt matter but i'd prefer bearded splash, buff, or partridge. I live in washington. Thanks! I would also like chantecler and polish.

my mom breeds silkies she may have a pullet/hen for $35 I can also ship $16 box + $55 express shipping to your area for 1 chicken

Seramas out of Grady Taylor's stock mostly Millie Fleur and Calico colors, Frizzle seramas, and Silkied Seramas.

Silkies all different colors in 1 pen

Selling hatching eggs PM if interested.

Reply

Seramas out of Grady Taylor's stock mostly Millie Fleur and Calico colors, Frizzle seramas, and Silkied Seramas.

Silkies all different colors in 1 pen

Selling hatching eggs PM if interested.

Reply
post #3 of 7
I will have some quality silkies available for shipping in spring. I know that's a while away but if your still interested in spring, let me know.
post #4 of 7
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by RubyNala97 View Post

I will have some quality silkies available for shipping in spring. I know that's a while away but if your still interested in spring, let me know.


Thank you! What varieties do you have and what would your prices be?

I have 17 show chickens and 2 dogs.

 

~~I am in 4-H.~~

Reply

I have 17 show chickens and 2 dogs.

 

~~I am in 4-H.~~

Reply
post #5 of 7
Quote:
Originally Posted by fikeyismybaby View Post


Thank you! What varieties do you have and what would your prices be?
I'm not sure of the sex on the ones I have growing out (they are 2 months now) but I will have white, black, splash, and partridge. Price will vary with quality. Starting at $25-$75.
post #6 of 7
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by RubyNala97 View Post
 
Quote:
Originally Posted by fikeyismybaby View Post


Thank you! What varieties do you have and what would your prices be?
I'm not sure of the sex on the ones I have growing out (they are 2 months now) but I will have white, black, splash, and partridge. Price will vary with quality. Starting at $25-$75.

I will get back to you if I am still interested I am talking to someone else as well. Thanks!

I have 17 show chickens and 2 dogs.

 

~~I am in 4-H.~~

Reply

I have 17 show chickens and 2 dogs.

 

~~I am in 4-H.~~

Reply
post #7 of 7
Quote:
Originally Posted by fikeyismybaby View Post

I will get back to you if I am still interested I am talking to someone else as well. Thanks!
Sure, no problem! Good luck!
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Chickens 8 Weeks & Older
BackYard Chickens › BYC Forum › Buy ~ Sell ~ Trade › Chickens 8 Weeks & Older › silkie,chantecler, or polish pullets or hens