Glad to hear that Brinsea is communicating with you, it sounds like you will get it worked out.
My hatch is over. Final tally:
8 duck eggs set... 1 infertile, 7 locked down, 3 hatched. (4 DIS after internal pip)
7 lavender orpington eggs set... 1 infertile, 6 hatched!
5 silkie x cochin locked down, 4 hatched, 1 DIS very late
4 mutts - only 1 hatched, 3 DIS very late. Very large chicks.
Very happy with the results, except that I think humidity was more favorable to the chicks than it was to the ducks, so I don't plan to mix them again, unless I use a separate hatcher.
I also noticed part way through incubation that I had accidentally brushed the vent partially closed. I'm not sure how long it was that way, but I do think the restricted ventilation caused some questions. The other thing that happened was that lockdown should have happened on Saturday, but I was gone for the entire weekend. So I took the eggs off the turner and laid them down on Friday evening, but waited until Sunday to raise humidity. I think that caused more issue with the ducks, as they drew down very quickly. I'm still very happy with the results.