BackYard Chickens › BYC Forum › Social › Chickenstocks, Shows, Meet-Ups › Northeastern Poultry Congress January 16th & January 17th 2016
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

Northeastern Poultry Congress January 16th & January 17th 2016 - Page 3

post #21 of 28
Quote:
Originally Posted by kherokee View Post


What a sweetheart! I ended up taking home two silkies too - there were so many! & we won first with my serama, I wish I had pictures of the showing!




Awesome! Could you post a pic of your winning serama? :D

17+ pigeons, about 20 coturnix quail, 10 chickens and 2 angora rabbits
Reply
17+ pigeons, about 20 coturnix quail, 10 chickens and 2 angora rabbits
Reply
post #22 of 28
Quote:
Originally Posted by RubyNala97 View Post

Quote:
Originally Posted by kherokee View Post

Did anyone end up going? I went for the first time and came home with leftover roosters and a first place ribbon! yippiechickie.gif
Congrats! That's awesome! Which breed won the ribbon? Pics? I did end up going! Me and my son had a blast! We came home with hatching eggs and this little cutie...

Ha! How about that! I think I was sitting next to you at the picnic table near the food. Did you have the carton of eggs inside a pet carrier with the Silkie?

Raising Partridge Orpingtons, Polish, BC Marans, White Marans and Nigerian Dwarfs in Southern Chester County.



Peeps in PA can be found on the Pennsylvania!! Unite!! Thread
Reply

Raising Partridge Orpingtons, Polish, BC Marans, White Marans and Nigerian Dwarfs in Southern Chester County.



Peeps in PA can be found on the Pennsylvania!! Unite!! Thread
Reply
post #23 of 28
We had a great time! So very much to see and do, I never get it all in. My son brought his Marans and did very well there. It was a great weekend!

Raising Partridge Orpingtons, Polish, BC Marans, White Marans and Nigerian Dwarfs in Southern Chester County.



Peeps in PA can be found on the Pennsylvania!! Unite!! Thread
Reply

Raising Partridge Orpingtons, Polish, BC Marans, White Marans and Nigerian Dwarfs in Southern Chester County.



Peeps in PA can be found on the Pennsylvania!! Unite!! Thread
Reply
post #24 of 28
Quote:
Originally Posted by kherokee View Post

What a sweetheart! I ended up taking home two silkies too - there were so many! & we won first with my serama, I wish I had pictures of the showing!



Great! They look good! The show was my first time seeing a serama in person. They had a table set up at the end of one of the isles and had one on display. I love how small they are!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Blarneyeggs View Post

Ha! How about that! I think I was sitting next to you at the picnic table near the food. Did you have the carton of eggs inside a pet carrier with the Silkie?
Yup!! That was us!! Lol. It was a great show.
post #25 of 28
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lozuufy View Post


Awesome! Could you post a pic of your winning serama? big_smile.png





She's actually a new coloured Sebright being bred and worked on with a friend of mine! smile.png She's such a sweetheart and melts when you hold her so I named her Noodle 😂

Are Sebrights smaller then Seramas? I see them next to each other and Seramas seem bigger but maybe that's because theyre adults haha!
D'ove "Mama" - Japanese Bantam Hen Blue "Blueberry" - Serama Hen Little Hawk "Buddy" - Serama/Silkie Cockerel Mouse "Lil Mouse" - Serama/Silkie Pullet
Reply
D'ove "Mama" - Japanese Bantam Hen Blue "Blueberry" - Serama Hen Little Hawk "Buddy" - Serama/Silkie Cockerel Mouse "Lil Mouse" - Serama/Silkie Pullet
Reply
post #26 of 28
Quote:
Originally Posted by kherokee View Post






She's actually a new coloured Sebright being bred and worked on with a friend of mine! smile.png She's such a sweetheart and melts when you hold her so I named her Noodle 😂

Are Sebrights smaller then Seramas? I see them next to each other and Seramas seem bigger but maybe that's because theyre adults haha!


Wow, she's BEAUTIFUL!!! I love her color and her dark eyes! Noodle is such a cute name too :P.

17+ pigeons, about 20 coturnix quail, 10 chickens and 2 angora rabbits
Reply
17+ pigeons, about 20 coturnix quail, 10 chickens and 2 angora rabbits
Reply
post #27 of 28
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lozuufy View Post


Wow, she's BEAUTIFUL!!! I love her color and her dark eyes! Noodle is such a cute name too tongue.png .

Aw thanks so much! She's a sweetie pie. I can't wait to work on these colour lines! Her breeder has been working on this colouring for a while so it's out of that awkward new mix of colours phase 😂
D'ove "Mama" - Japanese Bantam Hen Blue "Blueberry" - Serama Hen Little Hawk "Buddy" - Serama/Silkie Cockerel Mouse "Lil Mouse" - Serama/Silkie Pullet
Reply
D'ove "Mama" - Japanese Bantam Hen Blue "Blueberry" - Serama Hen Little Hawk "Buddy" - Serama/Silkie Cockerel Mouse "Lil Mouse" - Serama/Silkie Pullet
Reply
post #28 of 28
Quote:
Originally Posted by kherokee View Post


Aw thanks so much! She's a sweetie pie. I can't wait to work on these colour lines! Her breeder has been working on this colouring for a while so it's out of that awkward new mix of colours phase 😂


She sounds so cool :love Do you know if she has the "chocolate" color gene?

17+ pigeons, about 20 coturnix quail, 10 chickens and 2 angora rabbits
Reply
17+ pigeons, about 20 coturnix quail, 10 chickens and 2 angora rabbits
Reply
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Chickenstocks, Shows, Meet-Ups
BackYard Chickens › BYC Forum › Social › Chickenstocks, Shows, Meet-Ups › Northeastern Poultry Congress January 16th & January 17th 2016