I have 3 hatchery RIR- 2 that I've had since chicks and one that my friend found in the parking lot earlier today. Obviously the personality of the new hen is impossible to judge, but with the two...
Our Blue Bell is a lovely bird. She is a great layer and good with the other 8- Sister Chicks. Good layer, 5-7 eggs per week. Not very friendly, and flies even with clipped...
I have one Crested Blue Swedish, Squeaky. She has a Mate named Redford who is a male Black Swedish. I am pretty sure Squeaky (crest blue Swede) is a Crested Blue Swedish, her dad i think was but...
I have one little rooster and am seeking him a hen But I love him he is the cutest one we have he is the funniest
I loved my white cochin to pieces wish I still had her. She was my first broody that I've ever had and took great care of her chicks. Didn't lay eggs frequently. About 4 during a 7 day period.
Finish the story! - Page 4
Currently, there are 918 Active Users (39 Members and 879 Guests)
- › Disabled / Partially Blind Chicken - Possibly Lonely - How to Keep... 13 seconds ago
- › how many Eggs you get today 2 minutes ago
- › Any suggestions for my girl? 11 minutes ago
- › Topic of the Week - Kitting out the Coop 14 minutes ago
- › Dixie Chicks 14 minutes ago
- › Show Off Your American Gamefowl!!! 22 minutes ago
- › Trying to keep the coop warm. 25 minutes ago
- › ~Under the Western sky~ A chicken Rp 29 minutes ago
- › New chick being picked on - should I be worried?? 33 minutes ago
- › INDIANA BYC'ers HERE! 51 minutes ago
- › My Chickens...Adventures?
- › Why are my hens not laying? Click here for...
- › Chickens at Sweet Pea's Rustic Roost
- › The Art Of Socializing Chickens
- › The Lowly Christmas Tree!
- › Fall Chickens
- › The Story of Pepper the Easter Egger!
- › My backyard Coop
- › The little banty flock~
- › My BYC Family (best friends)