I was looking for a meat outcross for my EE hens, so I bought 25 Dark Cornish roosters. I raised them together and culled them down (sent to freezer camp) all but 5, then introduced them to my...
I've had several of these chickens. The free rooster I got from the hatchery looks like the one in the main photo. I also have a red one. The hens are all unique. They have the same basic...
I purchased two pullets and a cockerel from a fellow chicken lover. I don't regret it at all. These birds aren't too flighty, and always know when it's time to roost. They are great foragers, but...
We have two pair of these - black and blue. The females are sweet and make good show birds for small children. The lay enormous eggs considering their body size. The males are very agressive as is...
I have had a Bantam Dark Brahma, River Styx, who was as friendly (and as fast) as could be. she would never beat up on other birds or struggle in my arms. My current Brahma bird, India (no, I...
Finish the story! - Page 4
Currently, there are 1299 Active Users (169 Members and 1130 Guests)
- › chicken4prez's chat thread! Chicken lovers welcome!! just now
- › Granny's gone and done it again 6 seconds ago
- › Aggressive Rooster 16 seconds ago
- › Pennsylvania!! Unite!! 31 seconds ago
- › Luscious Locks Chat Thread! 1 minute ago
- › what sex/breed/color are these? 1 minute ago
- › Welcome to my pond - Swim, wade, or sit on the bank 1 minute ago
- › THE RANDOM CHAT THEAD 1 minute ago
- › EDUCATIONAL INCUBATION & HATCHING, w/ Sally Sunshine, learn... 2 minutes ago
- › Ny-chicken-lover chickenstock '17 2 minutes ago
- › 20 Things i wish i knew before i started...
- › Finally out of the coop!
- › A Portrait of Chicken....Portraits? (Chick...
- › An Experiment in Chick Sexing Methods
- › Poultry Ownership and Dealing with Loss (From...
- › WVduckchick's Ducks!
- › Our Lovely Ducks
- › My Pepper!
- › The little lone chick
- › My best Chicken pics