There is a lot of hype about the special eggs. All fresh, free range eggs are wonderful. These are on a whole other level. To eat one of these French Black Copper Marans eggs, freshly laid, should...
I've only had my Maline for a few months. She looked full grown when I got her but she hadn't started laying yet. She is now but not every day. For such a huge bird I was expecting bigger eggs....
The hens are beautiful. The one rooster I kept had an amazing green sheen that would shine in the sunlight. The hens took about 30 and 35 weeks to start laying and once they got the hang of it...
I have had a number of Polish over the past three years and I can definitively say I will never get another one. I have a medium sized (25) mixed flock and the Polish were constantly being picked...
I dont understand the reviews on them being skittish, its called babying them! If you want a nice chicken you have to play with them and make them think youre the mother hen. I know I have, they...
Finish the story! - Page 4
Currently, there are 2311 Active Users (191 Members and 2120 Guests)
- › February's Numbers 18 seconds ago
- › What's the temperature where you are??? 26 seconds ago
- › Good egglayers for kansas 41 seconds ago
- › Child At Heart, Monster By Nature (A Shape Shifting RP) 43 seconds ago
- › Sick, lifeless roo. 54 seconds ago
- › The Evolution of Atlas: A Breeding Thread from a Breeder without... 1 minute ago
- › >~* A Howl At Midnight>~* A FORGOTTEN DOGS ROLEPLAY! 1 minute ago
- › Name your quietest chicken breed - Poll 1 minute ago
- › Signs of When to HELP 2 minutes ago
- › Kidnapping turkey? 3 minutes ago