Hey guys, I'm so sorry I haven't been keeping you updated, I've been working on a few projects lately. I'm in the process of designing a really big run that will attach to my 8' x16' coop/shed, and I have come up with a really neat brooder idea for starting a business. I'm always coming up with awesome ideas, and I'm good at making stuff, I've got a note book full of ideas in my head. Right now the ducks and chickens are using the 8' x 8' rabbit run. The chickens are going to start laying in a few weeks, and the ducks will start laying in 2 months, so I'm going to be making a 16' x 24' run with an 8' x 8' attachment for a pool area for the ducks. The pool area will have rocks for a drainage system so there won't be mud puddles, and I'm going to put a valve on the pool with a hose attachment so it's easy to clean. I have more chickens in mind, that's why I'm making it so big. I've also designed it so that it can be taken down in 8 foot walls, because we're going to be moving in a year or so.
Anyways, I put Igor back with the other ducks about a week ago because his foot looked GREAT. I would say his foot looks 95% normal. His foot was really swollen and it went through a lot with surgery and all, so it makes sense that it's not 100%. I got a bunch of really cute videos of Igor while he was in the house, I'd have to put them on YouTube then I'll share them on here. I want to thank everyone for helping me save my little ducky's life and making it a learning experience for me, and future viewers on BYC. THANK YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!