BackYard Chickens › BYC Forum › Raising BackYard Chickens › Feeding & Watering Your Flock › can chickens eat raw deer meat
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

can chickens eat raw deer meat

post #1 of 8
Thread Starter 
Can i feed my laying hens raw deer meat all replies are welcome thanks
post #2 of 8

Yep, you can.  Mine eat it every year in good quantities with no problems...it's good for them. 

 
Matthew 10:32-33 - Whosoever therefore shall confess me before men, him will I confess also before my Father which is in heaven.  But whosoever shall deny me before men, him will I also deny before my Father which is in heaven. 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zJdx9BtTob4

Reply
 
Matthew 10:32-33 - Whosoever therefore shall confess me before men, him will I confess also before my Father which is in heaven.  But whosoever shall deny me before men, him will I also deny before my Father which is in heaven. 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zJdx9BtTob4

Reply
post #3 of 8
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Beekissed View Post

Yep, you can.  Mine eat it every year in good quantities with no problems...it's good for them. 

Thanks
post #4 of 8
Ok if its good meat send it my way forget the hens 😄 i love deer meat. However if its the guts and what not i am out.
post #5 of 8
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jesusfreak101 View Post

Ok if its good meat send it my way forget the hens 😄 i love deer meat. However if its the guts and what not i am out.

Its justs the scaps
post #6 of 8
Awwww okay
post #7 of 8
I haven't fed my flock deer yet... Never thought of it. I make jerky for my family and treats for my dog. I will try it. Thanks for the post and idea.
post #8 of 8
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Raderby Ranchin View Post

I haven't fed my flock deer yet... Never thought of it. I make jerky for my family and treats for my dog. I will try it. Thanks for the post and idea.

Ya i havent tryed it yet but im going to here sometime today
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Feeding & Watering Your Flock
BackYard Chickens › BYC Forum › Raising BackYard Chickens › Feeding & Watering Your Flock › can chickens eat raw deer meat