Recent Images In This Thread
- categoryChicken Breedstagged by System, 1/20/12
Related Forum Threads
- What breed is this colorful chick? Last post on 7/11/16 at 5:04am in What Breed Or Gender is This?
- What kind of chickens are these? Last post on 8/7/16 at 8:37am in What Breed Or Gender is This?
- Help identifying chick Last post on 7/16/16 at 1:51pm in Raising Baby Chicks
- Orphaned adopted babies, help with breed? Last post on 5/21/16 at 6:04am in What Breed Or Gender is This?
- Help in telling what breed my new chicks are Last post on 5/30/16 at 7:30am in What Breed Or Gender is This?
The Lowdown on Red Sex Links
Last edited: 9/14/13
- Farm DazeLast edited: 1/23/12
- Standard Large Fowl BreedsLast edited: 6/27/11
I've never bothered with purchasing Happy Hen Treat Mealworms, because I just purchase the mealworms for wild birds. Same exact thing for nearly half the price. And you probably even get more...
I have been raising buff Orpingtons for years now, and they never cease to entertain me. My favorite hen, Brooklyn is one of the best layer hens I've ever had. She is a awesome mother (has hatched...
These are my absolute favorite chicken. Each one of them has their own personality, as well as their own unique patterns and colors of "flowers". They will run to you when they see you and come...
I have never had a hen, but my friend bought me one, who was crazy, and then all her chickens got stolen. Then she got another one for herself, and that girl is crazy, and then I got one for me,...
If I was going to have only one breed forever, it would very likely be EE's. If I sit down outside, I've got 5 chickens trying to fit on my lap! They are one of the few chickens I let little kids...
Show Off Your Games! - Page 1111post #11102 of 1147511/12/15 at 9:43ampost #11103 of 1147511/12/15 at 10:58ampost #11104 of 1147511/17/15 at 5:42pmpost #11105 of 1147511/18/15 at 9:05amQuote:
He should grow some more. At about 9-12months they reach final size, but may put on weight/muscle still after that. At 1.5 years you will have a completely filled in rooster.
Looks like you dubbed him already? What breed are they?post #11106 of 1147511/18/15 at 9:30amQuote:
No his comb just falls to the side he is 3/4 Wheaten and 1/4 asil
Edited by franny254 - 11/18/15 at 9:32ampost #11107 of 1147511/18/15 at 10:12amQuote:
Oh yeah I see it now.
Wheaton is a color.. I am guessing American Game?
Any better photos?, maybe closer up of side profile.post #11108 of 1147511/18/15 at 10:55ampost #11109 of 1147511/18/15 at 11:13am
- Farm Daze
- › HALLOWEEN Hatch-a-Long 2016 w/ Hosts, Mike, Sally & BantyChooks 10 seconds ago
- › Agressive Hens to a Rooster?? 12 seconds ago
- › Time Flies - A Time Travel RP 21 seconds ago
- › Chicken mating thread !!! 1 minute ago
- › It's a Strange World, After All - A mythical role play 1 minute ago
- › Help!!! My 3 day old chick has a ( what looks like)vein coming out... 1 minute ago
- › A century of Turkey talk 2000-2100. 1 minute ago
- › Silkie foot injury 1 minute ago
- › Show Off Your American Gamefowl!!! 2 minutes ago
- › EDUCATIONAL INCUBATION & HATCHING, w/ Sally Sunshine, learn... 2 minutes ago
- › Happy Hen Treats Mealworm Frenzy 3.5 oz Bag by Venevee
- › Orpington by Venevee
- › Swedish Flower chicken by cree57i
- › Speckled Sussex by PeepersMama
- › Easter Eggers by PeepersMama
- › Brahma by PeepersMama
- › Barred Rock by PeepersMama
- › Freedom Ranger by bobhoke
- › Ideal Poultry salmon faverolles by mangobees
- › Chick-N-Hutch Chicken Hutch - 1490 by The Duck Ladie
- › Clucksville PTA/information page
- › Looking for Calm Breeds of Chickens? ~ Click...
- › Clucksville School district Student/Teacher age
- › Chicken Exhibitions and Showing: How to get...
- › Glossary of Chicken Terms
- › -Feathers-Rp member page
- › ~The Quackers- Past and Present~
- › New to Chickens and don't know witch...
- › Wound Care for chickens.
- › Autumn and chickens.