I have a hen that I was given but I have no idea what she is. A couple of people have said maybe a game hen. I've tried to upload a picture, but only the text seems to come through. What am I doing wrong?
Recent Images In This Thread
- categoryChicken Breedstagged by System, 1/20/12
Related Forum Threads
- What breed is this colorful chick? Last post on 7/11/16 at 5:04am in What Breed Or Gender is This?
- What kind of chickens are these? Last post on 8/7/16 at 8:37am in What Breed Or Gender is This?
- Help identifying chick Last post on 7/16/16 at 1:51pm in Raising Baby Chicks
- Orphaned adopted babies, help with breed? Last post on 5/21/16 at 6:04am in What Breed Or Gender is This?
- Help in telling what breed my new chicks are Last post on 5/30/16 at 7:30am in What Breed Or Gender is This?
The Lowdown on Red Sex Links
Last edited: 9/14/13
- Farm DazeLast edited: 1/23/12
- Standard Large Fowl BreedsLast edited: 6/27/11
My 8 White Leghorn pullets are the friendliest breed I have ever raised. And I have raised quite a few breeds, and some of my breeds include Silkies, EE's, Brahma's, Australorps, etc. But still, my...
I purchased the Premium Chickenguard controller box only about 4 months ago. The motor can handle 2.2lbs and my aluminum door only weight .8lb, which heavy enough to close the door. I purchased...
Very good breed. I have one Buff Brahma pullet named Annika. Like I said up there she's very sweet and gentle towards people butt gets bullied easily by my older hens but she's still a baby so...
Overall I'd say they're a very good breed. I have two Amber Whites named Jelly-Bean aka The Bean and Merlina. They are both very friendly and do very well with my younger brother and sister, they...
I've never bothered with purchasing Happy Hen Treat Mealworms, because I just purchase the mealworms for wild birds. Same exact thing for nearly half the price. And you probably even get more...
Show Off Your Games! - Page 1123
Featured Stories on BackYard Chickenspost #11222 of 114755/10/16 at 11:29amQuote:
I saw you posted a picture on the other thread "Hello from Texas"... what are you doing differently?
My editor only shows the text until I "submit" or "preview"... then it shows up...
Edited by JShubin - 5/10/16 at 11:37am
"We can judge the heart of a man by his treatment of animals" - Immanuel Kant
"We can judge the heart of a man by his treatment of animals" - Immanuel Kantpost #11223 of 114755/10/16 at 8:07pmpost #11224 of 114755/11/16 at 6:12am
Perhaps your photo was to large. Try downsize it to less than 600 pixels; this works well in most websites. Then use the icon in the Reply box to Insert Image; this is a rectangular box with a mountain and moon shape inside. A pop-up screen will appear, allowing you to either uploading from your file or uploading from another URL. Just choose one and follow the instruction on screen.
Good luckpost #11225 of 114755/17/16 at 5:02amHey ya'll, new member here. I live I northwest louisiana. I recently acquired a Roundhead hen that was from my Grandfather's bloodline. I'm looking for a rooster to keep this line going. Any help ya'll can give me will be appreciated. I used to help my grandfather with his games when I was a kid, it would be nice to keep his line going. I'm looking for roundhead, hatch, or whitehackle. Thankspost #11226 of 114755/17/16 at 5:12amQuote:Welcome, and good morning. What part of Shreveport do you live in? Show off your American Gamefowl is a better page.Originally Posted by sryan
Hey ya'll, new member here. I live I northwest louisiana. I recently acquired a Roundhead hen that was from my Grandfather's bloodline. I'm looking for a rooster to keep this line going. Any help ya'll can give me will be appreciated. I used to help my grandfather with his games when I was a kid, it would be nice to keep his line going. I'm looking for roundhead, hatch, or whitehackle. Thankspost #11227 of 114755/17/16 at 7:00ampost #11228 of 114755/17/16 at 7:16ampost #11229 of 114755/17/16 at 7:30am
- Farm Daze
- › What did you do in the garden today? 20 seconds ago
- › Mixed flock photos 22 seconds ago
- › *Buff Orpington Thread!* 40 seconds ago
- › The Old Folks Home 1 minute ago
- › Granny's gone and done it again 1 minute ago
- › EDUCATIONAL INCUBATION & HATCHING, w/ Sally Sunshine, learn... 1 minute ago
- › Whats the best chickens for eggs? 1 minute ago
- › The african and chinese goose thread!! 2 minutes ago
- › Red spots on legs. And red butt. Any clues?? 2 minutes ago
- › Light Brahma Pullets 2 minutes ago
- › Leghorn by RodNTN
- › ChickenGuard Automatic Door Opener by speedy2020
- › Brahma by Flock Master64
- › Amber Whites by Flock Master64
- › Happy Hen Treats Mealworm Frenzy 3.5 oz Bag by Venevee
- › Orpington by Venevee
- › Swedish Flower chicken by cree57i
- › Speckled Sussex by PeepersMama
- › Easter Eggers by PeepersMama
- › Barred Rock by PeepersMama
- › Clucksville PTA/information page
- › Looking for Calm Breeds of Chickens? ~ Click...
- › Clucksville School district Student/Teacher age
- › Chicken Exhibitions and Showing: How to get...
- › Glossary of Chicken Terms
- › -Feathers-Rp member page
- › ~The Quackers- Past and Present~
- › New to Chickens and don't know witch...
- › Wound Care for chickens.
- › Autumn and chickens.