(1) Are you new to chickens / when did you first get chickens?
Bought our first coop at Sams Club 3/15 - Chicks purchased same time.
(2) How many chickens do you have right now?
4 hens ( sadly lost our first hen to a hawk 2 days ago) 1 rooster
(3) What breeds do you have?
Rhode Island hens and 1 Bantam Rooster
(4) How did you find out about BackYardChickens.com?
Came across it while searching for coop supplies.
(5) What are some of your other hobbies?
Baking, photography, crochet (when I have time which is rare)
(6) Tell us about your family, your other pets, your occupation, or anything else you'd like to share.
2 kids (11&12), 1 handy husband who also surprisingly to me shares the love for poultry
2 dogs - Leonard & Sheldon, 4 cats - Sophie, Samantha, Lucy, and Chloe, 4 hermit crabs ( don't know their names - they fluctuate)
Senior Project Manager - professional "cat herder"