Okay, I have my first hatch in the incubator. Day 21 was monday 12/28/15, last night I had 1 do it's external pip, and I can hear it chirping. The other 4 have not really progressed. I have candled them all before lockdown and all had good air sacs. During the first 17 days I kept the humidity at 40% and temp at 99.5 F. at lockdown I upped the humidity to 70%.
My main question is since I have the one that has pipped, is it still okay to candle them now, or should I just wait and see if they progress more. I wasnt going to do anything til tonight anyway, since that would be 24 hours since the pip.
Thanks in advance for any help and suggestions.