1) Silkie, 2yo, not losing any right now.
2) Not eating, Lethargic, Sitting fluffed up, Wobbly when standing, tends to fall forward,
3) 3 Days
5) No signs of open wounds
6) found him hiding under some wood, I believe another rooster attacked him, no open wounds.
7) Not eating or drinking.
8) Poop look normal right now, No sign of worms or blood.
9) Treatment, Nutri-drench, Poli-vi-sol, vet-X, 1 shot LA-200 .6ml going to wait one day then one more shot, Force feeding I take pellets and soak them to a mush and feed him with a syringe and tube.
10) I will self treat if I can and use the vet as a last option
12) bedding is pine shaving, he is inside now on a towel
Notes: No mites found, not breathing heavy or anything looking like a respiratory problem, Comb look OK and no color change,
Legs not kicked out or wings dropping like in meriks, I have tried egg but wont eat it but will try to mix it in, Cant find anything useful on google