BackYard Chickens › BYC Forum › Social › Random Ramblings › Happy New Year from Montana
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

Happy New Year from Montana

post #1 of 9
Thread Starter 

It's the first time we've ever shot fireworks in the snow.

post #2 of 9

Interesting! Happy New Year to you from Minnesota!

2 Barred Rocks, 4 White Leghorns, 6 Light Brahmas, and 3 Partridge Rocks

"There are two types of (people) in this world;
those who want to be astronauts,
and those who want to be astronomers."


- Dr. Alan Grant, Jurassic Park III
Reply
2 Barred Rocks, 4 White Leghorns, 6 Light Brahmas, and 3 Partridge Rocks

"There are two types of (people) in this world;
those who want to be astronauts,
and those who want to be astronomers."


- Dr. Alan Grant, Jurassic Park III
Reply
post #3 of 9
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Blackberry18 View Post
 

Interesting! Happy New Year to you from Minnesota!


Thanks. You too. :o)

post #4 of 9
Happy New Year to you all as well! New choices, new chances, new life.
post #5 of 9
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Outpost JWB View Post

Happy New Year to you all as well! New choices, new chances, new life.


Thanks.

post #6 of 9
A happy and safe new year to you also. I miss the valley and keep bugging the other half to agree to head back in Apr instead of the end of May. Would love to see the mountains with lots of snow.
post #7 of 9
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by wamtazlady View Post

A happy and safe new year to you also. I miss the valley and keep bugging the other half to agree to head back in Apr instead of the end of May. Would love to see the mountains with lots of snow.


Thanks. Hopefully you will get to see lots of snow on the mountains. :o)

post #8 of 9

We don't need mountains here to get snow,  supposed to have several inches this weekend. 

                                         Please visit  "Current Movies - Thumbs UP or Thumbs DOWN"pop.gif

                                                           Movie  reviews    & comments -   welcome                                                 

Reply

                                         Please visit  "Current Movies - Thumbs UP or Thumbs DOWN"pop.gif

                                                           Movie  reviews    & comments -   welcome                                                 

Reply
post #9 of 9
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by drumstick diva View Post
 

We don't need mountains here to get snow,  supposed to have several inches this weekend. 


When you get it, you should post some photos on the http://www.backyardchickens.com/t/1051425/share-your-snow-scene-pictures thread. I love to see some pics of it. :o)

New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Random Ramblings
BackYard Chickens › BYC Forum › Social › Random Ramblings › Happy New Year from Montana