Well, I got it pretty much finished. Had a few real challenges due to the asymmetry of the build. The hardware cloth was really difficult to lay out, cut and hang on the slope.
Above is the notch-out for the2x4, 2x6 and 2x8 that I used for the foundation
The hardware cloth apron, secured with concrete debris.
All this was buried after construction
The corner blocks were set on larger pavers and buried to prevent drifting down slope
Since I needed standing room throughout, I had some 7+ foot walls. Needed a lot of cross bracing. And a lot of zip-ties
The lattice panel was temporary. I had to do some finish work after I let them out. Had to keep the always curious girls away from staples, plastic ties etc.
Finished (mostly) product. Roof and upper sides are standard heavy duty chicken wire. Walls and door are hardware cloth. Plumb tree just coming in to bloom early Feb when this was taken. It's fully leaved out now and provides ample shade.
I do have problems with erosion. I have to clean out the door area twice a week at least. The two retaining walls can just be seen on the lower part of the run. They eliminated the need to install a perch!
All in all, it is a success. Just needs erosion maintenance The door is right across the path from our compost bins which make it easy to transfer.