That would drive me nuts- not knowing! I had already done an order with MPC to ship the first week of February, and then last minute I ordered this current batch... and then I kept waiting on a shipping notice. Finally, I e-mailed them and frantically explained that I had a very short window between hatches before my second order was going to show up, it was my first time doing eggs, that my incubator was tiny, etc., and then I finally got a response from them and they shipped when they told me they would. They probably just wanted me to leave them alone...
Maybe you need to play the crazy chicken lady card? Just an idea- it worked for me!
Lol. I called on Monday and explained that I needed to know when I was getting shipments because of the size of my incubator. I guess I sounded too normal and they blew me off?! Haha. I'm calling back on Tuesday if I've seen nothing.
I did end up placing an eBay order for eggs earlier in the week when it looked like MPC was a bust but just looked and those also won't be shipped until next week. Ugh. Putting myself into a predicament.