my dutch rooster Pecan is the best chicken i have ever had. he will protect his flock, but is very sweet to people. hes very small, so he doesn't eat very much. i hope to get more in soon.
Anconas have to be the sweetest birds i know. In fact they were one of the first chickens i got. They were a breeding pair; Cowboy and Sweetheart. Let me tell you, if you want a rooster get...
I have two dark Cornish roosters that I'm selling along with some white Plymouth Rock hens. They are either going to be rehomed OR MEET THEIR MAKER!!! In the 15 years that I have owned chickens...
This breed is very easily acquired and seem like the perfect pet for your kids or yourself. In Fact my favourite hen is a Brown Star named "Piper". Be warned these chickens do not have longevity...
I have three white Leghorn (pronounced "Leg-yurn" by the way) hens named Duchess, Henny Penny, and Lucky. They are the flightiest hens in my group of Brown Stars and Black Australorps. They dont...
Currently, there are 1232 Active Users (56 Members and 1176 Guests)
- › NE Ohio Three Silkie Roosters FREE or Trade 4 seconds ago
- › First turkey egg or not?? 2 minutes ago
- › What are your favourite homemade chick feed recipes? 3 minutes ago
- › Keep a word, drop a word! 3 minutes ago
- › Silkie thread! 7 minutes ago
- › Pekin 7 minutes ago
- › How dirty is your coop when you clean it? 10 minutes ago
- › Summer heatwave and egglaying 11 minutes ago
- › Swedish Flower Hen or Cockerel 15 minutes ago
- › BYC Café 16 minutes ago
- › casportpony's ducks - 2-23-2017
- › My Ginny
- › Chocolate Flan Cake
- › The first year of our adventure!
- › Spring Time Chickens
- › Chick Photoshoots
- › The beginnings of our little homestead!
- › Well, When You Name a Hen "Bratt"....
- › >~*A Howl At Midnight>*~ A FORGOTTEN...
- › The long and the short of it. And some in...