Our Blue Bell is a lovely bird. She is a great layer and good with the other 8- Sister Chicks. Good layer, 5-7 eggs per week. Not very friendly, and flies even with clipped...
We handled the chicks and they all come around us. The RR's are the dominant ones in the flock and really pick on the other 6 girls. When we are outdoors, the reds follow us like dogs, which we...
I have one Crested Blue Swedish, Squeaky. She has a Mate named Redford who is a male Black Swedish. I am pretty sure Squeaky (crest blue Swede) is a Crested Blue Swedish, her dad i think was but...
I have one little rooster and am seeking him a hen But I love him he is the cutest one we have he is the funniest
I loved my white cochin to pieces wish I still had her. She was my first broody that I've ever had and took great care of her chicks. Didn't lay eggs frequently. About 4 during a 7 day period.
Currently, there are 905 Active Users (52 Members and 853 Guests)
- › Salmonella questions? 2 minutes ago
- › Australia - Six states..and that funny little island. 5 minutes ago
- › Please help with breeds 9 minutes ago
- › My baby chicks hatched!......but i am worried 11 minutes ago
- › Really mean chicken 12 minutes ago
- › Ducks and bird flu lock down 12 minutes ago
- › Welcome to my pond - Swim, wade, or sit on the bank 14 minutes ago
- › Soybean meal 19 minutes ago
- › Help! Malnourished and sick duckling 20 minutes ago
- › Any help on breed? 23 minutes ago