I have had several of these and they are definitely one of my favorites! I have had 1 aggressive rooster but the rest have been pretty docile.
I have had a Bantam Dark Brahma, River Styx, who was as friendly (and as fast) as could be. she would never beat up on other birds or struggle in my arms. My current Brahma bird, India (no, I...
My experience with Wyandottes started with a silver laced, who was absolutely gorgeous and the smartest chicken I owned. But, as I said above she was not wary enough of predators, and actually went...
I cared for a flock of chickens (varied breeds) at my last job, and the welsummer and I had a longstanding feud. Despite all attempts to socialize or bribe her, no matter how much time or how many...
I have two black sexlinks, and overall, they are fantastic birds. My two are a little neurotic, but they're overall friendly enough towards me, and put themselves to bed at 6 every night. I get...
Currently, there are 1219 Active Users (109 Members and 1110 Guests)
- › Surviving Minnesota! 52 seconds ago
- › EDUCATIONAL INCUBATION & HATCHING, w/ Sally Sunshine, learn... 1 minute ago
- › Child At Heart, Monster By Nature (A Shape Shifting RP) 1 minute ago
- › The EMERGENCY Thread!!! 1 minute ago
- › The NFC B-Day Chat Thread 2 minutes ago
- › One of my Isa Browns died :( 3 minutes ago
- › Worried 4 minutes ago
- › What's the temperature where you are??? 4 minutes ago
- › Chicken Run Question! 6 minutes ago
- › Welcome to my pond - Swim, wade, or sit on the bank 6 minutes ago