Recent Images In This Thread
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- topicIncubating Hatching Eggstagged by BantyChooks, 8/8/16
- itemLittle Giant Still Air Incubator 9200tagged by BantyChooks, 2/12/16
- itemMagicfly Bright Cool LED Light Egg Candler Tester - Incubator Warehouse Exclusivetagged by BantyChooks, 2/12/16
Related Forum Threads
- INCUBATING w/FRIENDS! come HATCH, LEARN, & Chat! w/hosts, Sally Sunshine & BantyChooks Last post on 10/12/16 at 11:05am in Incubating & Hatching Eggs
- Diary & Notes ~ Air Cell Detatched SHIPPED Eggs Last post on 11/1/15 at 3:41pm in Incubating & Hatching Eggs
- EDUCATIONAL INCUBATION & HATCHING, w/ Sally Sunshine, learn everything from hatching to... Last post on Today at 5:08 pm in Incubating & Hatching Eggs
- EMERGENCY HELP PLEASE!!! Last post on 7/10/16 at 11:12am in Incubating & Hatching Eggs
- Sexing eggs! Last post on 8/16/16 at 6:44am in Incubating & Hatching Eggs
Incubation Cheat Sheet
Last edited: 9/15/12
- Building the BinBatorLast edited: 8/7/16
- Griffin Nest - HomepageLast edited: 8/5/16
- Hints for Incubation -> BEFORE You Set <-Last edited: 3/30/13
- ChooksChick's Incubation Cheat SheetLast edited: 4/4/14
These are my absolute favorite chicken. Each one of them has their own personality, as well as their own unique patterns and colors of "flowers". They will run to you when they see you and come...
I have never had a hen, but my friend bought me one, who was crazy, and then all her chickens got stolen. Then she got another one for herself, and that girl is crazy, and then I got one for me,...
We got 5 BO chicks when we first started out, two of which turned out to be roos, one of which is still alive and he is amazing. Super gentle, especially with younger hens, and is only a little -...
If I was going to have only one breed forever, it would very likely be EE's. If I sit down outside, I've got 5 chickens trying to fit on my lap! They are one of the few chickens I let little kids...
I love my brahmas. My three buff brahmas are BBF's - constantly hanging out - ALL. DAY. LONG. They were raised by a broody hen and are still quite happy to come up and sit in your lap. My light...
My Hatching Journey- The Adventures of a Complete Newbie - Page 124post #1232 of 33662/12/16 at 3:39pmpost #1233 of 33662/12/16 at 3:40pmpost #1234 of 33662/12/16 at 3:43pmpost #1235 of 33662/12/16 at 3:44pm
This is a hatcher, no need to turn. I have a cabinet incubator, I just don't like hatching in it.
Coulda done it cheaper for sure, but I would rather just load it up and walk away and come back in a few days to pluck out chicks.post #1236 of 33662/12/16 at 3:44pm
Ok I was thinking 17, and today is actually just 16, so I wont worry... Yet...
Thanks ya!Swedish ducks, golden comets and a light brahma roo, lavender orpingtons, bantam orpingtons (chocolate, black, mauve, splash), bantam cochins, old english bantams (silver duckwing and self blue), and Seramas!Swedish ducks, golden comets and a light brahma roo, lavender orpingtons, bantam orpingtons (chocolate, black, mauve, splash), bantam cochins, old english bantams (silver duckwing and self blue), and Seramas!post #1237 of 33662/12/16 at 3:44pmpost #1238 of 33662/12/16 at 3:44pmpost #1239 of 33662/12/16 at 3:49pmOriginally set 32. 16 were clear, so I have 16 locked down Wednesday, nothing happening yet.Swedish ducks, golden comets and a light brahma roo, lavender orpingtons, bantam orpingtons (chocolate, black, mauve, splash), bantam cochins, old english bantams (silver duckwing and self blue), and Seramas!post #1240 of 33662/12/16 at 3:57pmQuote:
I actually like your bator, jus alotta bread for a coolerbator, IMO.
I do like how its easy to throw it the whole incukit into something larger, big plus.
Did you ever use any other type of controller?
Are the STC1000's Junk?
Was looking to upgrade mine somehow, for not alot.Quote:
- Building the BinBator
- › Granny's gone and done it again 12 seconds ago
- › GAMES FOR EGGS 16 seconds ago
- › *Hidden Nature* A Shapeshifting RP 22 seconds ago
- › Wry neck...Treat or euthanize?? UPDATED with GREAT results!! 28 seconds ago
- › Child At Heart, Monster By Nature (A Shape Shifting RP) 1 minute ago
- › Mountain Peeps's Chat Thread...Continued! 1 minute ago
- › Current Movies - Thumbs UP or Thumbs DOWN 1 minute ago
- › EDUCATIONAL INCUBATION & HATCHING, w/ Sally Sunshine, learn... 1 minute ago
- › Polish sexing 2 minutes ago
- › HI from West Virginia! 👋🏻🙂 2 minutes ago
- › Happy Hen Treats Mealworm Frenzy 3.5 oz Bag by Venevee
- › Orpington by Venevee
- › Swedish Flower chicken by cree57i
- › Speckled Sussex by PeepersMama
- › Easter Eggers by PeepersMama
- › Brahma by PeepersMama
- › Barred Rock by PeepersMama
- › Freedom Ranger by bobhoke
- › Ideal Poultry salmon faverolles by mangobees
- › Chick-N-Hutch Chicken Hutch - 1490 by The Duck Ladie
- › Clucksville PTA/information page
- › Looking for Calm Breeds of Chickens? ~ Click...
- › Clucksville School district Student/Teacher age
- › Chicken Exhibitions and Showing: How to get...
- › Glossary of Chicken Terms
- › -Feathers-Rp member page
- › ~The Quackers- Past and Present~
- › New to Chickens and don't know witch...
- › Wound Care for chickens.
- › Autumn and chickens.