well Since I'm no longer needed guess I'll go feed chickens . all looks to be well though . couple of things I'll touch on them in the morning early. after my training session is over. see you Banty.
Recent Images In This Thread
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- topicIncubating Hatching Eggstagged by BantyChooks, 8/8/16
- itemLittle Giant Still Air Incubator 9200tagged by BantyChooks, 2/12/16
- itemMagicfly Bright Cool LED Light Egg Candler Tester - Incubator Warehouse Exclusivetagged by BantyChooks, 2/12/16
Related Forum Threads
- INCUBATING w/FRIENDS! come HATCH, LEARN, & Chat! w/hosts, Sally Sunshine & BantyChooks Last post on 10/12/16 at 11:05am in Incubating & Hatching Eggs
- Diary & Notes ~ Air Cell Detatched SHIPPED Eggs Last post on 11/1/15 at 3:41pm in Incubating & Hatching Eggs
- EDUCATIONAL INCUBATION & HATCHING, w/ Sally Sunshine, learn everything from hatching to... Last post on Today at 11:19 am in Incubating & Hatching Eggs
- EMERGENCY HELP PLEASE!!! Last post on 7/10/16 at 11:12am in Incubating & Hatching Eggs
- Sexing eggs! Last post on 8/16/16 at 6:44am in Incubating & Hatching Eggs
Incubation Cheat Sheet
Last edited: 9/15/12
- Building the BinBatorLast edited: 8/7/16
- Griffin Nest - HomepageLast edited: 8/5/16
- Hints for Incubation -> BEFORE You Set <-Last edited: 3/30/13
- ChooksChick's Incubation Cheat SheetLast edited: 4/4/14
Very good breed. I have one Buff Brahma pullet named Annika. Like I said up there she's very sweet and gentle towards people butt gets bullied easily by my older hens but she's still a baby so...
Overall I'd say they're a very good breed. I have two Amber Whites named Jelly-Bean aka The Bean and Merlina. They are both very friendly and do very well with my younger brother and sister, they...
I've never bothered with purchasing Happy Hen Treat Mealworms, because I just purchase the mealworms for wild birds. Same exact thing for nearly half the price. And you probably even get more...
I have been raising buff Orpingtons for years now, and they never cease to entertain me. My favorite hen, Brooklyn is one of the best layer hens I've ever had. She is a awesome mother (has hatched...
These are my absolute favorite chicken. Each one of them has their own personality, as well as their own unique patterns and colors of "flowers". They will run to you when they see you and come...
My Hatching Journey- The Adventures of a Complete Newbie - Page 137post #1361 of 33662/15/16 at 1:13pmbe careful who you trust believe me just as sure as you do the ones you trust the most might. make a fool of you the road you travel on my be filled with ruts and holes careful where you place your feet you might fall and bust your nose .be careful who you trust believe me just as sure as you do the ones you trust the most might. make a fool of you the road you travel on my be filled with ruts and holes careful where you place your feet you might fall and bust your nose .post #1362 of 33662/15/16 at 1:17pmThread StarterQuote:
You are needed! The more comments the better!
See ya K! I'll be waiting...
Edited by BantyChooks - 2/15/16 at 1:19pmpost #1363 of 33662/15/16 at 1:28pmQuote:
Nobody can match your patience or the great advice you've given... you're irreplaceable at being with her every step of the way, make no mistake about that!
I just filled in with my 2 cents, lol...post #1364 of 33662/15/16 at 2:13pmpost #1365 of 33662/15/16 at 2:15pmThread StarterQuote:I'm bubbles, sorry!
I changed my username, and put that in my signature but it doesn't show on mobile.post #1366 of 33662/15/16 at 3:08pmpost #1367 of 33662/15/16 at 3:11pmpost #1368 of 33662/15/16 at 3:16pmThread StarterQuote:
Fair to decent, I think only 1 is alive though.
Yup, I probably should have....
Edited by BantyChooks - 2/15/16 at 3:18pmpost #1369 of 33662/15/16 at 3:16pmpost #1370 of 33662/15/16 at 3:18pmThread StarterQuote:
- Building the BinBator
Currently, there are 1481 Active Users (189 Members and 1292 Guests)
- › Did you know..... Chat Thread! W/ Hosts: DwayneNLiz,... 29 seconds ago
- › Ameraucana thread for posting pictures and discussing our birds 1 minute ago
- › Granny's gone and done it again 1 minute ago
- › Why duck & geese feet do not freeze 1 minute ago
- › About time I inderduce myself! 1 minute ago
- › EDUCATIONAL INCUBATION & HATCHING, w/ Sally Sunshine, learn... 1 minute ago
- › My Chickens have stopped dirt bathing 2 minutes ago
- › duckling bonding/treats 2 minutes ago
- › The Duck Thread 2 minutes ago
- › GAMES FOR EGGS 3 minutes ago
- › Brahma by Flock Master64
- › Amber Whites by Flock Master64
- › Happy Hen Treats Mealworm Frenzy 3.5 oz Bag by Venevee
- › Orpington by Venevee
- › Swedish Flower chicken by cree57i
- › Speckled Sussex by PeepersMama
- › Easter Eggers by PeepersMama
- › Barred Rock by PeepersMama
- › Freedom Ranger by bobhoke
- › Ideal Poultry salmon faverolles by mangobees
- › Clucksville PTA/information page
- › Looking for Calm Breeds of Chickens? ~ Click...
- › Clucksville School district Student/Teacher age
- › Chicken Exhibitions and Showing: How to get...
- › Glossary of Chicken Terms
- › -Feathers-Rp member page
- › ~The Quackers- Past and Present~
- › New to Chickens and don't know witch...
- › Wound Care for chickens.
- › Autumn and chickens.