Recent Images In This Thread
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- topicIncubating Hatching Eggstagged by BantyChooks, 8/8/16
- itemLittle Giant Still Air Incubator 9200tagged by BantyChooks, 2/12/16
- itemMagicfly Bright Cool LED Light Egg Candler Tester - Incubator Warehouse Exclusivetagged by BantyChooks, 2/12/16
Related Forum Threads
- INCUBATING w/FRIENDS! come HATCH, LEARN, & Chat! w/hosts, Sally Sunshine & BantyChooks Last post on 10/12/16 at 11:05am in Incubating & Hatching Eggs
- Diary & Notes ~ Air Cell Detatched SHIPPED Eggs Last post on 11/1/15 at 3:41pm in Incubating & Hatching Eggs
- EDUCATIONAL INCUBATION & HATCHING, w/ Sally Sunshine, learn everything from hatching to... Last post on Today at 12:50 pm in Incubating & Hatching Eggs
- EMERGENCY HELP PLEASE!!! Last post on 7/10/16 at 11:12am in Incubating & Hatching Eggs
- Sexing eggs! Last post on 8/16/16 at 6:44am in Incubating & Hatching Eggs
Incubation Cheat Sheet
Last edited: 9/15/12
- Building the BinBatorLast edited: 8/7/16
- Griffin Nest - HomepageLast edited: 8/5/16
- Hints for Incubation -> BEFORE You Set <-Last edited: 3/30/13
- ChooksChick's Incubation Cheat SheetLast edited: 4/4/14
These are my absolute favorite chicken. Each one of them has their own personality, as well as their own unique patterns and colors of "flowers". They will run to you when they see you and come...
I have never had a hen, but my friend bought me one, who was crazy, and then all her chickens got stolen. Then she got another one for herself, and that girl is crazy, and then I got one for me,...
We got 5 BO chicks when we first started out, two of which turned out to be roos, one of which is still alive and he is amazing. Super gentle, especially with younger hens, and is only a little -...
If I was going to have only one breed forever, it would very likely be EE's. If I sit down outside, I've got 5 chickens trying to fit on my lap! They are one of the few chickens I let little kids...
I love my brahmas. My three buff brahmas are BBF's - constantly hanging out - ALL. DAY. LONG. They were raised by a broody hen and are still quite happy to come up and sit in your lap. My light...
My Hatching Journey- The Adventures of a Complete Newbie - Page 142post #1412 of 33662/15/16 at 9:44pmpost #1413 of 33662/15/16 at 9:45pmpost #1414 of 33662/15/16 at 9:48pmpost #1415 of 33662/15/16 at 9:49pmpost #1416 of 33662/15/16 at 9:52pmDon't ask me how that just happened.
I drank a lot though. Never puked or got hangovers. Just drank till my brain shut down.
I was really bad about the amounts I put away.
But I never got THIRSTY like an alcoholic would. I guess that's why it was easy to quit. Keep that fire going though....you got plenty of wood?
Edited by LittleLakePhil - 2/15/16 at 10:01pmpost #1417 of 33662/15/16 at 10:04pmQuote gremlins, lol... I only got hangovers if I mixed different types and puking was reserved for beer... couldn't get it to shut down my brain though...
Got more wood, so am ok... PITA to keep burning right cuz it's not quite seasoned red oak... but works...
Edited by RavynFallen - 2/15/16 at 10:04pmpost #1418 of 33662/15/16 at 10:12pmNo I couldn't even get drunk off cider unless it was stuff I made. Which was dam near brandy.
Never drank beer though can't stand the stuff.
I'm pretty stoked that I've now got more than one duck laying. And they all seem to do okay mixed together. For a while I didn't think I was ever gonna get them to get along. It's still not perfectly harmonious. But they aren't killing each other either.
I'm gonna try and sleep now. Don't want to make it three days in a row.
Take care.........Philpost #1419 of 33662/15/16 at 10:31pmpost #1420 of 33662/16/16 at 5:47am
Morning folks! Banti, you have not given an update in like over 12 hours... what's up?
But seriously, how's it going now????
I've been so distracted with my own hatch, I can't remember my own name, it seems.
Yokel - thanks a bunch for the quail info. I ran the feed through a chopper this morning and replaced what was in there. It does look better. I never thought about impacted crops, so thanks!
Ravyn -- I knew what you meant, and I know you would do that for me. You're my best bud! I just know you are busy and don't feel well! I think I can load it to photobucket and just paste a link when I get time. I got a cute one that's only about 25 seconds.
I've got some pics to post soon too! I just love these little critters!Swedish ducks, golden comets and a light brahma roo, lavender orpingtons, bantam orpingtons (chocolate, black, mauve, splash), bantam cochins, old english bantams (silver duckwing and self blue), and Seramas!Swedish ducks, golden comets and a light brahma roo, lavender orpingtons, bantam orpingtons (chocolate, black, mauve, splash), bantam cochins, old english bantams (silver duckwing and self blue), and Seramas!
- Building the BinBator
- › Granny's gone and done it again 7 seconds ago
- › Did you know..... Chat Thread! W/ Hosts: DwayneNLiz,... 40 seconds ago
- › EDUCATIONAL INCUBATION & HATCHING, w/ Sally Sunshine, learn... 43 seconds ago
- › Mountain Peeps's Chat Thread...Continued! 55 seconds ago
- › The Duck Thread 2 minutes ago
- › My leukemia's back. 3 minutes ago
- › Welcome to my pond - Swim, wade, or sit on the bank 3 minutes ago
- › Quotes and thoughts for the day 3 minutes ago
- › Why won't my girls sit? 3 minutes ago
- › Naked Neck/Turken Thread 4 minutes ago
- › Swedish Flower chicken by cree57i
- › Speckled Sussex by PeepersMama
- › Orpington by PeepersMama
- › Easter Eggers by PeepersMama
- › Brahma by PeepersMama
- › Barred Rock by PeepersMama
- › Freedom Ranger by bobhoke
- › Ideal Poultry salmon faverolles by mangobees
- › Chick-N-Hutch Chicken Hutch - 1490 by The Duck Ladie
- › Silver Appleyard by hooktontravel
- › Clucksville School district Student/Teacher age
- › Chicken Exhibitions and Showing: How to get...
- › Glossary of Chicken Terms
- › -Feathers-Rp member page
- › ~The Quackers- Past and Present~
- › New to Chickens and don't know witch...
- › Wound Care for chickens.
- › Autumn and chickens.
- › Don't Know Where To Find/Ask/Post...
- › A Flock Tale