Far too many variables to risk it
Recent Images In This Thread
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- topicIncubating Hatching Eggstagged by BantyChooks, 8/8/16
- itemLittle Giant Still Air Incubator 9200tagged by BantyChooks, 2/12/16
- itemMagicfly Bright Cool LED Light Egg Candler Tester - Incubator Warehouse Exclusivetagged by BantyChooks, 2/12/16
Related Forum Threads
- INCUBATING w/FRIENDS! come HATCH, LEARN, & Chat! w/hosts, Sally Sunshine & BantyChooks Last post on 10/12/16 at 11:05am in Incubating & Hatching Eggs
- Diary & Notes ~ Air Cell Detatched SHIPPED Eggs Last post on 11/1/15 at 3:41pm in Incubating & Hatching Eggs
- EDUCATIONAL INCUBATION & HATCHING, w/ Sally Sunshine, learn everything from hatching to... Last post on Today at 10:47 am in Incubating & Hatching Eggs
- EMERGENCY HELP PLEASE!!! Last post on 7/10/16 at 11:12am in Incubating & Hatching Eggs
- Sexing eggs! Last post on 8/16/16 at 6:44am in Incubating & Hatching Eggs
Incubation Cheat Sheet
Last edited: 9/15/12
- Building the BinBatorLast edited: 8/7/16
- Griffin Nest - HomepageLast edited: 8/5/16
- Hints for Incubation -> BEFORE You Set <-Last edited: 3/30/13
- ChooksChick's Incubation Cheat SheetLast edited: 4/4/14
My 8 White Leghorn pullets are the friendliest breed I have ever raised. And I have raised quite a few breeds, and some of my breeds include Silkies, EE's, Brahma's, Australorps, etc. But still, my...
I purchased the Premium Chickenguard controller box only about 4 months ago. The motor can handle 2.2lbs and my aluminum door only weight .8lb, which heavy enough to close the door. I purchased...
Very good breed. I have one Buff Brahma pullet named Annika. Like I said up there she's very sweet and gentle towards people butt gets bullied easily by my older hens but she's still a baby so...
Overall I'd say they're a very good breed. I have two Amber Whites named Jelly-Bean aka The Bean and Merlina. They are both very friendly and do very well with my younger brother and sister, they...
I've never bothered with purchasing Happy Hen Treat Mealworms, because I just purchase the mealworms for wild birds. Same exact thing for nearly half the price. And you probably even get more...
My Hatching Journey- The Adventures of a Complete Newbie - Page 146post #1452 of 33662/16/16 at 4:13pmThread Starter
Edited by BantyChooks - 2/16/16 at 4:29pmpost #1453 of 33662/16/16 at 4:27pmpost #1454 of 33662/16/16 at 4:30pmThread Starterpost #1455 of 33662/16/16 at 4:30pmpost #1456 of 33662/16/16 at 4:34pmThread Starter
SET ALL THE EGGS!
Edited by BantyChooks - 2/16/16 at 4:35pmpost #1457 of 33662/16/16 at 4:37pmpost #1458 of 33662/16/16 at 4:50pmThread Starter
OK, OK! Find me a big enough bator and I will!
Edited by BantyChooks - 2/16/16 at 4:51pmpost #1459 of 33662/16/16 at 4:53pmQuote:
Got a 200+ chicken egg bator, homemade, ready to go, 5 trays, digital heat and humidity controller. Come and pick it up and I'll make you a great deal.
Or a Brinsea Ova Easy 380 Series 1. Don't need it either.
Edited by WalnutHill - 2/16/16 at 4:54pmpost #1460 of 33662/16/16 at 5:08pmThread StarterQuote:
Thanks for the offer, really appriciate it, but I don't really need one, lol... Pickup would be a haul too.
- Building the BinBator
- › Granny's gone and done it again 4 seconds ago
- › What did you do in the garden today? 29 seconds ago
- › Mixed flock photos 31 seconds ago
- › *Buff Orpington Thread!* 49 seconds ago
- › The Old Folks Home 1 minute ago
- › EDUCATIONAL INCUBATION & HATCHING, w/ Sally Sunshine, learn... 1 minute ago
- › Whats the best chickens for eggs? 2 minutes ago
- › The african and chinese goose thread!! 2 minutes ago
- › Red spots on legs. And red butt. Any clues?? 2 minutes ago
- › Light Brahma Pullets 2 minutes ago
- › Leghorn by RodNTN
- › ChickenGuard Automatic Door Opener by speedy2020
- › Brahma by Flock Master64
- › Amber Whites by Flock Master64
- › Happy Hen Treats Mealworm Frenzy 3.5 oz Bag by Venevee
- › Orpington by Venevee
- › Swedish Flower chicken by cree57i
- › Speckled Sussex by PeepersMama
- › Easter Eggers by PeepersMama
- › Barred Rock by PeepersMama
- › Clucksville PTA/information page
- › Looking for Calm Breeds of Chickens? ~ Click...
- › Clucksville School district Student/Teacher age
- › Chicken Exhibitions and Showing: How to get...
- › Glossary of Chicken Terms
- › -Feathers-Rp member page
- › ~The Quackers- Past and Present~
- › New to Chickens and don't know witch...
- › Wound Care for chickens.
- › Autumn and chickens.