Well. We have a total of 4 chicks that I can see, I also saw an egg that seems to have a pip on it, so possibly another soon! Video as soon as I figure out how to cut out the end!
Recent Images In This Thread
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- topicIncubating Hatching Eggstagged by BantyChooks, 8/8/16
- itemLittle Giant Still Air Incubator 9200tagged by BantyChooks, 2/12/16
- itemMagicfly Bright Cool LED Light Egg Candler Tester - Incubator Warehouse Exclusivetagged by BantyChooks, 2/12/16
Related Forum Threads
- INCUBATING w/FRIENDS! come HATCH, LEARN, & Chat! w/hosts, Sally Sunshine & BantyChooks Last post on 10/12/16 at 11:05am in Incubating & Hatching Eggs
- Diary & Notes ~ Air Cell Detatched SHIPPED Eggs Last post on 11/1/15 at 3:41pm in Incubating & Hatching Eggs
- EDUCATIONAL INCUBATION & HATCHING, w/ Sally Sunshine, learn everything from hatching to... Last post on Today at 9:59 am in Incubating & Hatching Eggs
- EMERGENCY HELP PLEASE!!! Last post on 7/10/16 at 11:12am in Incubating & Hatching Eggs
- Sexing eggs! Last post on 8/16/16 at 6:44am in Incubating & Hatching Eggs
Incubation Cheat Sheet
Last edited: 9/15/12
- Building the BinBatorLast edited: 8/7/16
- Griffin Nest - HomepageLast edited: 8/5/16
- Hints for Incubation -> BEFORE You Set <-Last edited: 3/30/13
- ChooksChick's Incubation Cheat SheetLast edited: 4/4/14
If ever I had to restrict myself to a single breed to meat all of my meat, egg and "chicken therapy" needs, this would be the one. Not only are my NNs prolific layers of large to jumbo sized...
I love this product. I cannot believe no one has reviewed it yet. I started with the chick version- and moved up to this. While at work all day, I wanted to keep my girls busy. This product is...
I bought one of these when I first got my birds- I have since converted it to an oyster-shell dispenser- works wonderfully for that function in my coop. This past summer, I bought a second one to...
A very good book. It's full of very useful information, pictures, and tips. I'd recommend it.
I think this waterer is great. It only holds 2 gallons of water so if you're a younger, older or out of shape it's not too much work to carry from the hose to the coop. It's it's very easy to fill...
My Hatching Journey- The Adventures of a Complete Newbie - Page 154
Featured Stories on BackYard Chickenspost #1532 of 33692/19/16 at 8:10pmThread StarterOfficially on day 21 now...
-Bantipost #1533 of 33692/19/16 at 8:32pmpost #1534 of 33692/19/16 at 8:34pmpost #1535 of 33692/19/16 at 8:38pmThread Starter
Well, I don't have any.....
I honestly think they are very dead now. I might wait another bit and candle again before tossing... Not sure. Input?
I'll just console myself with the EHAL and the leghorn chicks I'll be getting!
-Bantipost #1536 of 33692/19/16 at 8:41pm
About those Icelandic eggs....hope to get on the list....haven't heard back yet but I'm sure I will one way or the other....I'm really stoked...wife was like okay whatever you want....told you...I CAN'T ever remember her saying no......well you know what I mean...post #1537 of 33692/19/16 at 8:44pmpost #1538 of 33692/19/16 at 8:45pmThread StarterQuote:Me too... I was stunned to see that post...
-Bantipost #1539 of 33692/19/16 at 8:48pmpost #1540 of 33692/19/16 at 8:53pm. Good night my friends...my wife has to get back up at five to go work so I'm gonna lay down....with luck I'll sleep if not...I'll be back up...same story different night....I hope I hear back from them guys soon....I'm really stoked about them chickens...I'm Norwegian...so Viking chickens fit....
- Building the BinBator
Currently, there are 1694 Active Users (204 Members and 1490 Guests)
- › Did you know..... Chat Thread! W/ Hosts: DwayneNLiz,... 7 seconds ago
- › Hoping someone can advise me please 8 seconds ago
- › Chicken breeders or Folks in South Africa? 13 seconds ago
- › The last letter Game 28 seconds ago
- › NY chicken lover!!!! 1 minute ago
- › Dixie Chicks 1 minute ago
- › Hen or roo? 2 minutes ago
- › Mama Heating Pad in the Brooder (Picture Heavy) - UPDATE 2 minutes ago
- › Help please!!! 2 minutes ago
- › new family member 2 minutes ago
- › Naked Neck-turken by DesertChic
- › Resolve Sustainable Solutions Farmer's Helper HotCake Poultry... by KrisCVT
- › Little Giant Hanging Waterer by KrisCVT
- › The Chicken Whisperer's Guide to Keeping Chickens: Everything... by Flock Master64
- › 2 Gallon Double Wall Fount by Flock Master64
- › Yardbird Chicken Plucker by duluthralphie
- › Brinsea Mini Eco Egg Incubator by QueenMisha
- › Brinsea Mini Advance Incubator by QueenMisha
- › Sanven Janoel 48 Eggs Digital Automatic Turner Incubator Hatcher... by southernhusky
- › Polish by Faverolle Lover
- › Metro Boston
- › Mia HammAndEggs & her sisters
- › Coq au Vin
- › Most Intelligent Peep🐔🐓🐤 Testing Stats
- › Gramma's No Time To Cook Chicken Chicken
- › Essential Oils and chickens!
- › Tips to Create a Chicken Coop That You and...
- › One little quail chick
- › Clucksville Assignment/Work page (check often)
- › Our Hen House