Recent Images In This Thread
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- topicIncubating Hatching Eggstagged by BantyChooks, 8/8/16
- itemLittle Giant Still Air Incubator 9200tagged by BantyChooks, 2/12/16
- itemMagicfly Bright Cool LED Light Egg Candler Tester - Incubator Warehouse Exclusivetagged by BantyChooks, 2/12/16
Related Forum Threads
- INCUBATING w/FRIENDS! come HATCH, LEARN, & Chat! w/hosts, Sally Sunshine & BantyChooks Last post on 10/12/16 at 11:05am in Incubating & Hatching Eggs
- Diary & Notes ~ Air Cell Detatched SHIPPED Eggs Last post on 11/1/15 at 3:41pm in Incubating & Hatching Eggs
- EDUCATIONAL INCUBATION & HATCHING, w/ Sally Sunshine, learn everything from hatching to... Last post on Today at 5:07 am in Incubating & Hatching Eggs
- EMERGENCY HELP PLEASE!!! Last post on 7/10/16 at 11:12am in Incubating & Hatching Eggs
- Sexing eggs! Last post on 8/16/16 at 6:44am in Incubating & Hatching Eggs
Incubation Cheat Sheet
Last edited: 9/15/12
- Building the BinBatorLast edited: 8/7/16
- Griffin Nest - HomepageLast edited: 8/5/16
- Hints for Incubation -> BEFORE You Set <-Last edited: 3/30/13
- ChooksChick's Incubation Cheat SheetLast edited: 4/4/14
If ever I had to restrict myself to a single breed to meat all of my meat, egg and "chicken therapy" needs, this would be the one. Not only are my NNs prolific layers of large to jumbo sized...
I love this product. I cannot believe no one has reviewed it yet. I started with the chick version- and moved up to this. While at work all day, I wanted to keep my girls busy. This product is...
I bought one of these when I first got my birds- I have since converted it to an oyster-shell dispenser- works wonderfully for that function in my coop. This past summer, I bought a second one to...
A very good book. It's full of very useful information, pictures, and tips. I'd recommend it.
I think this waterer is great. It only holds 2 gallons of water so if you're a younger, older or out of shape it's not too much work to carry from the hose to the coop. It's it's very easy to fill...
My Hatching Journey- The Adventures of a Complete Newbie - Page 158post #1572 of 33662/20/16 at 7:46pmQuote:
Lady Grey says new babies that aren't HERS!!
Thanks... am in the doghouse now though...
Thanks... can't wait to see them grow out...post #1573 of 33662/20/16 at 7:52pmThread StarterQuote:
LOL. Got any room in there? Chick season is coming up and I still gotta get feed and walk past "the bins"... So I might come home with 5 leghorn pullets and an EE roo...
Oh dear, I said that out loud, huh?
Hmm, wonder how the EE roo part got in there.. I certainly didn't say that..
Edited by BantyChooks - 2/20/16 at 8:01pmpost #1574 of 33662/20/16 at 8:01pmQuote:
My OH is now banned from getting feed... TSC has the tanks set up and lights on...
Those I can resist...post #1575 of 33662/20/16 at 8:03pmpost #1576 of 33662/20/16 at 8:06pmThread StarterQuote:
I can't resist at all... Feed stores are my Achilles heel.. Online orders are easier, the shippin is nutso... But just 9 bucks for 4 chicks is too hard!
Oh, and my brooder can be out of storage and into commission in about 5 minutes.... Way, way too easy.
I actually do need a few more good layers, so I won't feel too bad.post #1577 of 33662/20/16 at 8:09pm
He's quite the handsome one! Your black AMs are good layers too, right?Vision without action is just a daydream. Action without vision is a nightmare.Vision without action is just a daydream. Action without vision is a nightmare.post #1578 of 33662/20/16 at 8:11pmpost #1579 of 33662/20/16 at 8:12pmThread Starter
I love the rainbow colors and suprise chicks.... My favorite breed is mutt!
But oh boy that roo is handsome... Such a pretty black...
And so shiny!
He looks like my roo Popper, I really miss that big guy.
Edited by BantyChooks - 2/20/16 at 8:16pmpost #1580 of 33662/20/16 at 8:16pm
- Building the BinBator
Currently, there are 1401 Active Users (195 Members and 1206 Guests)
- › EDUCATIONAL INCUBATION & HATCHING, w/ Sally Sunshine, learn... just now
- › RavynFallen's Duckumentary - Call duckling babies (pic heavy) 16 seconds ago
- › My leukemia's back. 22 seconds ago
- › Possible 'henopause'? 25 seconds ago
- › Granny's gone and done it again 44 seconds ago
- › Duck Cam in the Coop. 51 seconds ago
- › Supplemental feed? 53 seconds ago
- › Did you know..... Chat Thread! W/ Hosts: DwayneNLiz,... 1 minute ago
- › Female duck mounting and biting other female duck-leading to blood 1 minute ago
- › What is this chicken thinking? 1 minute ago
- › Naked Neck-turken by DesertChic
- › Resolve Sustainable Solutions Farmer's Helper HotCake Poultry... by KrisCVT
- › Little Giant Hanging Waterer by KrisCVT
- › The Chicken Whisperer's Guide to Keeping Chickens: Everything... by Flock Master64
- › 2 Gallon Double Wall Fount by Flock Master64
- › Yardbird Chicken Plucker by duluthralphie
- › Brinsea Mini Eco Egg Incubator by QueenMisha
- › Brinsea Mini Advance Incubator by QueenMisha
- › Sanven Janoel 48 Eggs Digital Automatic Turner Incubator Hatcher... by southernhusky
- › Polish by Faverolle Lover
- › Gramma's No Time To Cook Chicken Chicken
- › Essential Oils and chickens!
- › Tips to Create a Chicken Coop That You and...
- › One little quail chick
- › Clucksville Assignment/Work page (check often)
- › Our Hen House
- › Small Chicken Coop Designs Pictures Of...
- › Clucksville PTA/information page
- › Looking for Calm Breeds of Chickens? ~ Click...
- › Clucksville School district Student/Teacher age