I hope your good with wiring cause the plug on the fan don't match the power enverter
Recent Images In This Thread
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- topicIncubating Hatching Eggstagged by BantyChooks, 8/8/16
- itemLittle Giant Still Air Incubator 9200tagged by BantyChooks, 2/12/16
- itemMagicfly Bright Cool LED Light Egg Candler Tester - Incubator Warehouse Exclusivetagged by BantyChooks, 2/12/16
Related Forum Threads
- INCUBATING w/FRIENDS! come HATCH, LEARN, & Chat! w/hosts, Sally Sunshine & BantyChooks Last post on 10/12/16 at 11:05am in Incubating & Hatching Eggs
- Diary & Notes ~ Air Cell Detatched SHIPPED Eggs Last post on 11/1/15 at 3:41pm in Incubating & Hatching Eggs
- EDUCATIONAL INCUBATION & HATCHING, w/ Sally Sunshine, learn everything from hatching to... Last post on Today at 12:04 am in Incubating & Hatching Eggs
- EMERGENCY HELP PLEASE!!! Last post on 7/10/16 at 11:12am in Incubating & Hatching Eggs
- Sexing eggs! Last post on 8/16/16 at 6:44am in Incubating & Hatching Eggs
Incubation Cheat Sheet
Last edited: 9/15/12
- Building the BinBatorLast edited: 8/7/16
- Griffin Nest - HomepageLast edited: 8/5/16
- Hints for Incubation -> BEFORE You Set <-Last edited: 3/30/13
- ChooksChick's Incubation Cheat SheetLast edited: 4/4/14
A very good book. It's full of very useful information, pictures, and tips. I'd recommend it.
I think this waterer is great. It only holds 2 gallons of water so if you're a younger, older or out of shape it's not too much work to carry from the hose to the coop. It's it's very easy to fill...
I bought a one of these this summer. It is fantastic. It will pluck 2 birds in 10-15 seconds. My son in law and I cleaned 20 birds in less than 90 minutes. At the end of 90 minutes they were...
Mini Ecos are a great choice for those who want a quality small incubator but don't want to break the bank. Although you will have to turn the eggs yourself and the temperature readout is not...
A Brinsea Mini was my first incubator and it will be my last too. It is a high quality small incubator for the backyard hobbyist; no, you can't hatch a ton of chicks out of it, but it's ideal for...
My Hatching Journey- The Adventures of a Complete Newbie - Page 169post #1681 of 33662/24/16 at 7:52pmbe careful who you trust believe me just as sure as you do the ones you trust the most might. make a fool of you the road you travel on my be filled with ruts and holes careful where you place your feet you might fall and bust your nose .be careful who you trust believe me just as sure as you do the ones you trust the most might. make a fool of you the road you travel on my be filled with ruts and holes careful where you place your feet you might fall and bust your nose .
Featured Stories on BackYard Chickenspost #1682 of 33662/24/16 at 8:07pmThread StarterQuote:The coolerbator video covers that!
Edited by BantyChooks - 2/24/16 at 8:16pmpost #1683 of 33662/24/16 at 8:16pm
okie dokie you gathering eggs ? I started today two dozenbe careful who you trust believe me just as sure as you do the ones you trust the most might. make a fool of you the road you travel on my be filled with ruts and holes careful where you place your feet you might fall and bust your nose .post #1684 of 33662/24/16 at 8:18pmpost #1685 of 33662/24/16 at 8:24pmThread Starter
Not yet; don't think I'll attempt too many of mine until they are treated. Eggs are rather rationed with everyone I give them to, and I'd rather not waste 2 dozen eggs.
Medication isn't here yet...
I should get an answer on whether my neighbor has eggs avaible by Saturday.
Edited by BantyChooks - 2/24/16 at 8:26pmpost #1686 of 33662/24/16 at 8:30pmQuote:
thought it had some kind of a slider or something for turningpost #1687 of 33662/24/16 at 8:37pmpost #1688 of 33662/25/16 at 12:47amQuote:
that is what she is thinking about. don't know if you remember benny made a hand turner and that is what she is talking about . for some reason I can't access you tube .it's 2:41 am and I can't get my head around what I'm doing nightmares .have kept me awake all night more or less . anyhow Rav thought you would show her how it works with yours and give her another perspective on that . no room in the Banti Bator for a full size turner. have to finish testing after a walk.post #1689 of 33662/25/16 at 5:18amThread StarterGood morning everyone! I'm still holding off on cutting holes in the cooler, doing a last ditch effort to find a larger cooler.
Edited by BantyChooks - 2/25/16 at 5:49ampost #1690 of 33662/25/16 at 6:40amQuote:
Good morning Banti . I can't remember what the dimensions of auto turners are. But measure it . try to find one it will fit in just in case you go that route . check thrift stores in your area bet there are some close . I saw one last weekend at the sale that I think would work it was a coleman I think . go for inside dimension .it can be frustrating to build things some times
- Building the BinBator
- › Welcome to my pond - Swim, wade, or sit on the bank 36 seconds ago
- › How long to leave hen in broody breaker... 47 seconds ago
- › Chickens not laying eggs for long time 53 seconds ago
- › What is this? 1 minute ago
- › chicken4prez's chat thread! Chicken lovers welcome!! 1 minute ago
- › EDUCATIONAL INCUBATION & HATCHING, w/ Sally Sunshine, learn... 1 minute ago
- › Mountain Peeps's Chat Thread...Continued! 2 minutes ago
- › Did you know..... Chat Thread! W/ Hosts: DwayneNLiz,... 2 minutes ago
- › Inexplicably blind rooster - wish I knew why? 3 minutes ago
- › Anything Art :) 3 minutes ago
- › The Chicken Whisperer's Guide to Keeping Chickens: Everything... by Flock Master64
- › 2 Gallon Double Wall Fount by Flock Master64
- › Yardbird Chicken Plucker by duluthralphie
- › Brinsea Mini Eco Egg Incubator by QueenMisha
- › Brinsea Mini Advance Incubator by QueenMisha
- › Sanven Janoel 48 Eggs Digital Automatic Turner Incubator Hatcher... by southernhusky
- › Polish by Faverolle Lover
- › Leghorn by RodNTN
- › ChickenGuard Automatic Door Opener by speedy2020
- › Brahma by Flock Master64
- › One little quail chick
- › Clucksville Assignment/Work page (check often)
- › Our Hen House
- › Small Chicken Coop Designs Pictures Of...
- › Clucksville PTA/information page
- › Looking for Calm Breeds of Chickens? ~ Click...
- › Clucksville School district Student/Teacher age
- › Chicken Exhibitions and Showing: How to get...
- › Glossary of Chicken Terms
- › -Feathers-Rp member page