And came home with me!!
Recent Images In This Thread
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- topicIncubating Hatching Eggstagged by BantyChooks, 8/8/16
- itemLittle Giant Still Air Incubator 9200tagged by BantyChooks, 2/12/16
- itemMagicfly Bright Cool LED Light Egg Candler Tester - Incubator Warehouse Exclusivetagged by BantyChooks, 2/12/16
Related Forum Threads
- INCUBATING w/FRIENDS! come HATCH, LEARN, & Chat! w/hosts, Sally Sunshine & BantyChooks Last post on 10/12/16 at 11:05am in Incubating & Hatching Eggs
- Diary & Notes ~ Air Cell Detatched SHIPPED Eggs Last post on 11/1/15 at 3:41pm in Incubating & Hatching Eggs
- EDUCATIONAL INCUBATION & HATCHING, w/ Sally Sunshine, learn everything from hatching to... Last post on Yesterday at 10:25 pm in Incubating & Hatching Eggs
- EMERGENCY HELP PLEASE!!! Last post on 7/10/16 at 11:12am in Incubating & Hatching Eggs
- Sexing eggs! Last post on 8/16/16 at 6:44am in Incubating & Hatching Eggs
Incubation Cheat Sheet
Last edited: 9/15/12
- Building the BinBatorLast edited: 8/7/16
- Griffin Nest - HomepageLast edited: 8/5/16
- Hints for Incubation -> BEFORE You Set <-Last edited: 3/30/13
- ChooksChick's Incubation Cheat SheetLast edited: 4/4/14
I've never bothered with purchasing Happy Hen Treat Mealworms, because I just purchase the mealworms for wild birds. Same exact thing for nearly half the price. And you probably even get more...
I have been raising buff Orpingtons for years now, and they never cease to entertain me. My favorite hen, Brooklyn is one of the best layer hens I've ever had. She is a awesome mother (has hatched...
These are my absolute favorite chicken. Each one of them has their own personality, as well as their own unique patterns and colors of "flowers". They will run to you when they see you and come...
I have never had a hen, but my friend bought me one, who was crazy, and then all her chickens got stolen. Then she got another one for herself, and that girl is crazy, and then I got one for me,...
If I was going to have only one breed forever, it would very likely be EE's. If I sit down outside, I've got 5 chickens trying to fit on my lap! They are one of the few chickens I let little kids...
My Hatching Journey- The Adventures of a Complete Newbie - Page 177
Featured Stories on BackYard Chickenspost #1762 of 33662/28/16 at 4:24amThread StarterQuote:Nope. Wafer thermo isn't here yet and I'm still trying to find a bigger cooler.
-Bantipost #1763 of 33662/28/16 at 6:50ampost #1764 of 33662/28/16 at 6:50amQuote:
I have no idear where youre at
You may ask fishermen for thier "old" coolers.
Maybe hunters too but they dont give a chit what theirs looks like, usually.
Fishermen use these HUGE coolers that could fit like 6 turners in there, Im on the list for an old onepost #1765 of 33662/28/16 at 6:51ampost #1766 of 33662/28/16 at 6:54amThread StarterQuote:
Okey Dokey, thanks!
(6 turners... Hmm.... )post #1767 of 33662/28/16 at 6:54amThread StarterQuote:post #1768 of 33662/28/16 at 7:15ambe careful who you trust believe me just as sure as you do the ones you trust the most might. make a fool of you the road you travel on my be filled with ruts and holes careful where you place your feet you might fall and bust your nose .be careful who you trust believe me just as sure as you do the ones you trust the most might. make a fool of you the road you travel on my be filled with ruts and holes careful where you place your feet you might fall and bust your nose .post #1769 of 33662/28/16 at 7:29amQuote:
Good morning Banti Good l luck hope you find one soon. I just realized for the HAL you need to set on Sunday the 6th if you want to hatch on Easter Sunday .course not doing the hatch along just hatching . eggs sales have dropped . got all these eggs need something to do with . Soif the set is on Sunday that gives me an extra day to gather for it . maybe get a big hatch maybe not .
Edited by BYC910 - 2/28/16 at 7:35ambe careful who you trust believe me just as sure as you do the ones you trust the most might. make a fool of you the road you travel on my be filled with ruts and holes careful where you place your feet you might fall and bust your nose .post #1770 of 33662/28/16 at 7:34amQuote:
like free good priceQuote:
Morning Local I like your thinking bigger is better. thinking a walk in cooler would make good incubator
- Building the BinBator
- › Is my turkey Tom pulling chickens feathers??? 17 seconds ago
- › Let's share our chicken decor! 2 minutes ago
- › GAMES FOR EGGS 9 minutes ago
- › Chicken Breed Focus - Ohiki 13 minutes ago
- › Australia - Six states..and that funny little island. 13 minutes ago
- › Surviving Minnesota! 18 minutes ago
- › Granny's gone and done it again 20 minutes ago
- › THANK YOU 22 minutes ago
- › Waiting patiently 25 minutes ago
- › Missing feathers with yellow scabs on skin. Wet vent on drake.... 26 minutes ago
- › Happy Hen Treats Mealworm Frenzy 3.5 oz Bag by Venevee
- › Orpington by Venevee
- › Swedish Flower chicken by cree57i
- › Speckled Sussex by PeepersMama
- › Easter Eggers by PeepersMama
- › Brahma by PeepersMama
- › Barred Rock by PeepersMama
- › Freedom Ranger by bobhoke
- › Ideal Poultry salmon faverolles by mangobees
- › Chick-N-Hutch Chicken Hutch - 1490 by The Duck Ladie
- › Clucksville PTA/information page
- › Looking for Calm Breeds of Chickens? ~ Click...
- › Clucksville School district Student/Teacher age
- › Chicken Exhibitions and Showing: How to get...
- › Glossary of Chicken Terms
- › -Feathers-Rp member page
- › ~The Quackers- Past and Present~
- › New to Chickens and don't know witch...
- › Wound Care for chickens.
- › Autumn and chickens.