Wow Thanks Yall!
Recent Images In This Thread
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- topicIncubating Hatching Eggstagged by BantyChooks, 8/8/16
- itemLittle Giant Still Air Incubator 9200tagged by BantyChooks, 2/12/16
- itemMagicfly Bright Cool LED Light Egg Candler Tester - Incubator Warehouse Exclusivetagged by BantyChooks, 2/12/16
Related Forum Threads
- INCUBATING w/FRIENDS! come HATCH, LEARN, & Chat! w/hosts, Sally Sunshine & BantyChooks Last post on 10/12/16 at 11:05am in Incubating & Hatching Eggs
- Diary & Notes ~ Air Cell Detatched SHIPPED Eggs Last post on 11/1/15 at 3:41pm in Incubating & Hatching Eggs
- EDUCATIONAL INCUBATION & HATCHING, w/ Sally Sunshine, learn everything from hatching to... Last post on Today at 4:01 pm in Incubating & Hatching Eggs
- EMERGENCY HELP PLEASE!!! Last post on 7/10/16 at 11:12am in Incubating & Hatching Eggs
- Sexing eggs! Last post on 8/16/16 at 6:44am in Incubating & Hatching Eggs
Incubation Cheat Sheet
Last edited: 9/15/12
- Building the BinBatorLast edited: 8/7/16
- Griffin Nest - HomepageLast edited: 8/5/16
- Hints for Incubation -> BEFORE You Set <-Last edited: 3/30/13
- ChooksChick's Incubation Cheat SheetLast edited: 4/4/14
A very good book. It's full of very useful information, pictures, and tips. I'd recommend it.
I think this waterer is great. It only holds 2 gallons of water so if you're a younger, older or out of shape it's not too much work to carry from the hose to the coop. It's it's very easy to fill...
I bought a one of these this summer. It is fantastic. It will pluck 2 birds in 10-15 seconds. My son in law and I cleaned 20 birds in less than 90 minutes. At the end of 90 minutes they were...
Mini Ecos are a great choice for those who want a quality small incubator but don't want to break the bank. Although you will have to turn the eggs yourself and the temperature readout is not...
A Brinsea Mini was my first incubator and it will be my last too. It is a high quality small incubator for the backyard hobbyist; no, you can't hatch a ton of chicks out of it, but it's ideal for...
My Hatching Journey- The Adventures of a Complete Newbie - Page 186
Featured Stories on BackYard Chickenspost #1852 of 33663/1/16 at 6:47pmpost #1853 of 33663/1/16 at 6:49pmpost #1854 of 33663/1/16 at 6:50pmpost #1855 of 33663/1/16 at 6:50pmpost #1856 of 33663/1/16 at 6:52pmpost #1857 of 33663/1/16 at 6:52pmpost #1858 of 33663/1/16 at 6:53pmQuote:
k for a long time before kwhites showed up on the inyawindow thread think it was when the she said he said hit the first thousand post I said its K day guess they thought it was my bday Ruby even guessed my name .just go to walmartbe careful who you trust believe me just as sure as you do the ones you trust the most might. make a fool of you the road you travel on my be filled with ruts and holes careful where you place your feet you might fall and bust your nose .be careful who you trust believe me just as sure as you do the ones you trust the most might. make a fool of you the road you travel on my be filled with ruts and holes careful where you place your feet you might fall and bust your nose .post #1859 of 33663/1/16 at 6:55pmpost #1860 of 33663/1/16 at 6:58pmThread StarterTurned on the bator... I can't wait to set!
It is so hard to wait for March 5 at noon, I'm slowly going crazy... OK not slowly, but...Quote:Originally Posted by BYC910Quote:
k for a long time before kwhites showed up on the inyawindow thread think it was when the she said he said hit the first thousand post I said its K day guess they thought it was my bday Ruby even guessed my name .just go to walmart
Yeah, thats what I mean by out and about... Next time I'm near a walmart. Maybe tomorrow.
- Building the BinBator
Currently, there are 1763 Active Users (219 Members and 1544 Guests)
- › Broody Hen Thread! 21 seconds ago
- › Anime Chat Thread 2016! All Are Welcome! 22 seconds ago
- › Lavender Ameraucana Breeders .... UNITE 28 seconds ago
- › Show off your Old English Game Bantams!! 42 seconds ago
- › Chicken lethargic and not acting normal 43 seconds ago
- › EDUCATIONAL INCUBATION & HATCHING, w/ Sally Sunshine, learn... 1 minute ago
- › help! can someone tell me the breed and gender? 1 minute ago
- › Washingtonians Come Together! Washington Peeps 2 minutes ago
- › Hens cold weather roosting 2 minutes ago
- › Early stages sour crop? 2 minutes ago
- › The Chicken Whisperer's Guide to Keeping Chickens: Everything... by Flock Master64
- › 2 Gallon Double Wall Fount by Flock Master64
- › Yardbird Chicken Plucker by duluthralphie
- › Brinsea Mini Eco Egg Incubator by QueenMisha
- › Brinsea Mini Advance Incubator by QueenMisha
- › Sanven Janoel 48 Eggs Digital Automatic Turner Incubator Hatcher... by southernhusky
- › Polish by Faverolle Lover
- › Leghorn by RodNTN
- › ChickenGuard Automatic Door Opener by speedy2020
- › Brahma by Flock Master64
- › Clucksville Assignment/Work page (check often)
- › Our Hen House
- › Small Chicken Coop Designs Pictures Of...
- › Clucksville PTA/information page
- › Looking for Calm Breeds of Chickens? ~ Click...
- › Clucksville School district Student/Teacher age
- › Chicken Exhibitions and Showing: How to get...
- › Glossary of Chicken Terms
- › -Feathers-Rp member page
- › ~The Quackers- Past and Present~