hey I know what square groupers are can't spell it right but I know what it is T sticks too.
Recent Images In This Thread
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- topicIncubating Hatching Eggstagged by BantyChooks, 8/8/16
- itemLittle Giant Still Air Incubator 9200tagged by BantyChooks, 2/12/16
- itemMagicfly Bright Cool LED Light Egg Candler Tester - Incubator Warehouse Exclusivetagged by BantyChooks, 2/12/16
Related Forum Threads
- INCUBATING w/FRIENDS! come HATCH, LEARN, & Chat! w/hosts, Sally Sunshine & BantyChooks Last post on 10/12/16 at 11:05am in Incubating & Hatching Eggs
- Diary & Notes ~ Air Cell Detatched SHIPPED Eggs Last post on 11/1/15 at 3:41pm in Incubating & Hatching Eggs
- EDUCATIONAL INCUBATION & HATCHING, w/ Sally Sunshine, learn everything from hatching to... Last post on Today at 8:35 am in Incubating & Hatching Eggs
- EMERGENCY HELP PLEASE!!! Last post on 7/10/16 at 11:12am in Incubating & Hatching Eggs
- Sexing eggs! Last post on 8/16/16 at 6:44am in Incubating & Hatching Eggs
Incubation Cheat Sheet
Last edited: 9/15/12
- Building the BinBatorLast edited: 8/7/16
- Griffin Nest - HomepageLast edited: 8/5/16
- Hints for Incubation -> BEFORE You Set <-Last edited: 3/30/13
- ChooksChick's Incubation Cheat SheetLast edited: 4/4/14
If ever I had to restrict myself to a single breed to meat all of my meat, egg and "chicken therapy" needs, this would be the one. Not only are my NNs prolific layers of large to jumbo sized...
I love this product. I cannot believe no one has reviewed it yet. I started with the chick version- and moved up to this. While at work all day, I wanted to keep my girls busy. This product is...
I bought one of these when I first got my birds- I have since converted it to an oyster-shell dispenser- works wonderfully for that function in my coop. This past summer, I bought a second one to...
A very good book. It's full of very useful information, pictures, and tips. I'd recommend it.
I think this waterer is great. It only holds 2 gallons of water so if you're a younger, older or out of shape it's not too much work to carry from the hose to the coop. It's it's very easy to fill...
My Hatching Journey- The Adventures of a Complete Newbie - Page 191post #1901 of 33693/1/16 at 7:31pmbe careful who you trust believe me just as sure as you do the ones you trust the most might. make a fool of you the road you travel on my be filled with ruts and holes careful where you place your feet you might fall and bust your nose .be careful who you trust believe me just as sure as you do the ones you trust the most might. make a fool of you the road you travel on my be filled with ruts and holes careful where you place your feet you might fall and bust your nose .post #1902 of 33693/1/16 at 7:33pmpost #1903 of 33693/1/16 at 7:35pmpost #1904 of 33693/1/16 at 7:35pm
night Local get some rest you need it .be careful who you trust believe me just as sure as you do the ones you trust the most might. make a fool of you the road you travel on my be filled with ruts and holes careful where you place your feet you might fall and bust your nose .post #1905 of 33693/1/16 at 7:36pmQuote:Originally Posted by BantyChooks
Enabler backups... Sounds scary... Do they strap you in a chair and show a full screen slideshow of bantam EE's?
Just found out about those recently... And now I know what the first breed I try shipped will be once I get the kinks outa my incubating technique.
TJChickens has the best bantam EE's...
I got bantam Araucanas, lol...post #1906 of 33693/1/16 at 7:37pmpost #1907 of 33693/1/16 at 7:37pmQuote:
little chicken lay little blue eggs sounds about right .post #1908 of 33693/1/16 at 7:42pmThread StarterQuote:
Noo.. I can't hear you... I am waiting for hatch rates to improve and the BantiBator to be finished before attempting shipped eggs.. La la la laa!
(Thanks though... I'll check her out... But I'm only window shopping as of now! Yeah, that's it!)
-Bantipost #1909 of 33693/1/16 at 7:49pmQuote:
Hers are lots of pretty blues and splashes... sells on eBay too... seller name is something like greenglass????post #1910 of 33693/1/16 at 7:59pmThread Starter
- Building the BinBator
Currently, there are 1715 Active Users (190 Members and 1525 Guests)
- › The Evolution of Atlas: A Breeding Thread from a Breeder without... 30 seconds ago
- › 12+ Serama eggs....BUY IT NOW PRICE INCLUDES SHIPPING 32 seconds ago
- › Did you know..... Chat Thread! W/ Hosts: DwayneNLiz,... 34 seconds ago
- › Welcome to my pond - Swim, wade, or sit on the bank 49 seconds ago
- › Lavender Ameraucana Breeders .... UNITE 1 minute ago
- › Great Depression of 2016 1 minute ago
- › Wondering what breed Mommy is? 1 minute ago
- › Washingtonians Come Together! Washington Peeps 1 minute ago
- › Ode to Old Hens... Pictures of the Seniors in Our Flock 2 minutes ago
- › Nana isn't lurking anymore! :-) 3 minutes ago
- › Naked Neck-turken by DesertChic
- › Resolve Sustainable Solutions Farmer's Helper HotCake Poultry... by KrisCVT
- › Little Giant Hanging Waterer by KrisCVT
- › The Chicken Whisperer's Guide to Keeping Chickens: Everything... by Flock Master64
- › 2 Gallon Double Wall Fount by Flock Master64
- › Yardbird Chicken Plucker by duluthralphie
- › Brinsea Mini Eco Egg Incubator by QueenMisha
- › Brinsea Mini Advance Incubator by QueenMisha
- › Sanven Janoel 48 Eggs Digital Automatic Turner Incubator Hatcher... by southernhusky
- › Polish by Faverolle Lover
- › Metro Boston
- › Mia HammAndEggs & her sisters
- › Coq au Vin
- › Most Intelligent Peep🐔🐓🐤 Testing Stats
- › Gramma's No Time To Cook Chicken Chicken
- › Essential Oils and chickens!
- › Tips to Create a Chicken Coop That You and...
- › One little quail chick
- › Clucksville Assignment/Work page (check often)
- › Our Hen House