You need a wrist rubber band then best stay out of there . there are rules you know . DON'T BREAK THE RULES !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Recent Images In This Thread
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- topicIncubating Hatching Eggstagged by BantyChooks, 8/8/16
- itemLittle Giant Still Air Incubator 9200tagged by BantyChooks, 2/12/16
- itemMagicfly Bright Cool LED Light Egg Candler Tester - Incubator Warehouse Exclusivetagged by BantyChooks, 2/12/16
Related Forum Threads
- INCUBATING w/FRIENDS! come HATCH, LEARN, & Chat! w/hosts, Sally Sunshine & BantyChooks Last post on 10/12/16 at 11:05am in Incubating & Hatching Eggs
- Diary & Notes ~ Air Cell Detatched SHIPPED Eggs Last post on 11/1/15 at 3:41pm in Incubating & Hatching Eggs
- EDUCATIONAL INCUBATION & HATCHING, w/ Sally Sunshine, learn everything from hatching to... Last post on Today at 3:33 am in Incubating & Hatching Eggs
- EMERGENCY HELP PLEASE!!! Last post on 7/10/16 at 11:12am in Incubating & Hatching Eggs
- Sexing eggs! Last post on 8/16/16 at 6:44am in Incubating & Hatching Eggs
Incubation Cheat Sheet
Last edited: 9/15/12
- Building the BinBatorLast edited: 8/7/16
- Griffin Nest - HomepageLast edited: 8/5/16
- Hints for Incubation -> BEFORE You Set <-Last edited: 3/30/13
- ChooksChick's Incubation Cheat SheetLast edited: 4/4/14
Can't seem to get any tech support. Can't seem to reset it. Alarm was very annoying while trying to figure out why it won't climb to set temps.
I have one specific polish that I have owned for over five years now and she is still my favorite bird. She (and all of the other polish) will perch on my shoulder and will literally act...
My 8 White Leghorn pullets are the friendliest breed I have ever raised. And I have raised quite a few breeds, and some of my breeds include Silkies, EE's, Brahma's, Australorps, etc. But still, my...
I purchased the Premium Chickenguard controller box only about 4 months ago. The motor can handle 2.2lbs and my aluminum door only weight .8lb, which heavy enough to close the door. I purchased...
Very good breed. I have one Buff Brahma pullet named Annika. Like I said up there she's very sweet and gentle towards people butt gets bullied easily by my older hens but she's still a baby so...
My Hatching Journey- The Adventures of a Complete Newbie - Page 263post #2621 of 33664/19/16 at 5:26pmQuote:be careful who you trust believe me just as sure as you do the ones you trust the most might. make a fool of you the road you travel on my be filled with ruts and holes careful where you place your feet you might fall and bust your nose .be careful who you trust believe me just as sure as you do the ones you trust the most might. make a fool of you the road you travel on my be filled with ruts and holes careful where you place your feet you might fall and bust your nose .post #2622 of 33664/19/16 at 5:34pmThread StarterQuote:
And, to answer your comment.... Yes, I twisted it out a few minutes after I took the pic.
-Bantipost #2623 of 33664/19/16 at 6:58pmThread StarterOh.... The bantibator is ALIVE!!
Fan still aint in, I'm gonna have it use 2 plugs to reduce waste of extension cords. But..... Wafer thermo is wired on and the lights turn on.
-Bantipost #2624 of 33664/19/16 at 7:19pmQuote:
the lining gives it the illusion of being deeper than it is doesn't it . WELL HURRY up !!!!! what the problem is . I forgot you have a power inverter for the fan .be careful who you trust believe me just as sure as you do the ones you trust the most might. make a fool of you the road you travel on my be filled with ruts and holes careful where you place your feet you might fall and bust your nose .post #2625 of 33664/19/16 at 7:23pmThread StarterQuote:
Ran out of time, plain and simple! Not sure if I got the right size screws either but if not I'll find something.
Yup! Should be done by tomorrow night.
Edited by BantyChooks - 4/19/16 at 7:26pmpost #2626 of 33664/20/16 at 12:32pmQuote:
Out of time I understand because I'm always out of time . just slips away don't it .post #2627 of 33664/20/16 at 12:36pmpost #2628 of 33664/20/16 at 12:51pmThread Starter
Jace has another chick. She is being such a good momma!post #2629 of 33664/20/16 at 1:47pmpost #2630 of 33664/20/16 at 5:12pmQuote:
The problem is you don't have enough chickens . You need a few more least a hundred or so .
- Building the BinBator
- › Removing/trimming rooster spurs 14 seconds ago
- › Quotes and thoughts for the day 22 seconds ago
- › Did you know..... Chat Thread! W/ Hosts: DwayneNLiz,... 40 seconds ago
- › Homemade chicken feeder and waterer pics please! 1 minute ago
- › October 2016 Hatch-A-Long!! 3 minutes ago
- › EDUCATIONAL INCUBATION & HATCHING, w/ Sally Sunshine, learn... 4 minutes ago
- › The last letter Game 5 minutes ago
- › Does anyone know if my turkey a Tom or not 6 minutes ago
- › Noob mistake with the Brooder Light 7 minutes ago
- › post your chicken coop pictures here! 10 minutes ago
- › Sanven Janoel 48 Eggs Digital Automatic Turner Incubator Hatcher... by southernhusky
- › Polish by Faverolle Lover
- › Leghorn by RodNTN
- › ChickenGuard Automatic Door Opener by speedy2020
- › Brahma by Flock Master64
- › Amber Whites by Flock Master64
- › Happy Hen Treats Mealworm Frenzy 3.5 oz Bag by Venevee
- › Orpington by Venevee
- › Swedish Flower chicken by cree57i
- › Speckled Sussex by PeepersMama
- › Clucksville PTA/information page
- › Looking for Calm Breeds of Chickens? ~ Click...
- › Clucksville School district Student/Teacher age
- › Chicken Exhibitions and Showing: How to get...
- › Glossary of Chicken Terms
- › -Feathers-Rp member page
- › ~The Quackers- Past and Present~
- › New to Chickens and don't know witch...
- › Wound Care for chickens.
- › Autumn and chickens.