Recent Images In This Thread
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- topicIncubating Hatching Eggstagged by BantyChooks, 8/8/16
- itemLittle Giant Still Air Incubator 9200tagged by BantyChooks, 2/12/16
- itemMagicfly Bright Cool LED Light Egg Candler Tester - Incubator Warehouse Exclusivetagged by BantyChooks, 2/12/16
Related Forum Threads
- INCUBATING w/FRIENDS! come HATCH, LEARN, & Chat! w/hosts, Sally Sunshine & BantyChooks Last post on 10/12/16 at 11:05am in Incubating & Hatching Eggs
- Diary & Notes ~ Air Cell Detatched SHIPPED Eggs Last post on 11/1/15 at 3:41pm in Incubating & Hatching Eggs
- EDUCATIONAL INCUBATION & HATCHING, w/ Sally Sunshine, learn everything from hatching to... Last post on Today at 7:58 pm in Incubating & Hatching Eggs
- EMERGENCY HELP PLEASE!!! Last post on 7/10/16 at 11:12am in Incubating & Hatching Eggs
- Sexing eggs! Last post on 8/16/16 at 6:44am in Incubating & Hatching Eggs
Incubation Cheat Sheet
Last edited: 9/15/12
- Building the BinBatorLast edited: 8/7/16
- Griffin Nest - HomepageLast edited: 8/5/16
- Hints for Incubation -> BEFORE You Set <-Last edited: 3/30/13
- ChooksChick's Incubation Cheat SheetLast edited: 4/4/14
If ever I had to restrict myself to a single breed to meat all of my meat, egg and "chicken therapy" needs, this would be the one. Not only are my NNs prolific layers of large to jumbo sized...
I love this product. I cannot believe no one has reviewed it yet. I started with the chick version- and moved up to this. While at work all day, I wanted to keep my girls busy. This product is...
I bought one of these when I first got my birds- I have since converted it to an oyster-shell dispenser- works wonderfully for that function in my coop. This past summer, I bought a second one to...
A very good book. It's full of very useful information, pictures, and tips. I'd recommend it.
I think this waterer is great. It only holds 2 gallons of water so if you're a younger, older or out of shape it's not too much work to carry from the hose to the coop. It's it's very easy to fill...
My Hatching Journey- The Adventures of a Complete Newbie - Page 29
Featured Stories on BackYard Chickenspost #282 of 33662/3/16 at 5:25pmpost #283 of 33662/3/16 at 5:26pm
Pulled my 3 clears today and peeked at the others in the tray to make sure there were some veins. 13/16 still look good. Will full candle next weekend.post #284 of 33662/3/16 at 5:28pmpost #285 of 33662/3/16 at 5:31pmpost #286 of 33662/3/16 at 5:33pmpost #287 of 33662/3/16 at 5:35pmQuote:
How many fridge eggs left in?
I peeked at my suspected clears tonight too, pulled one for sure. Left the rest, due to all the flecks on those shells. Not holding out much hope for those though.Swedish ducks, golden comets and a light brahma roo, lavender orpingtons, bantam orpingtons (chocolate, black, mauve, splash), bantam cochins, old english bantams (silver duckwing and self blue), and Seramas!Swedish ducks, golden comets and a light brahma roo, lavender orpingtons, bantam orpingtons (chocolate, black, mauve, splash), bantam cochins, old english bantams (silver duckwing and self blue), and Seramas!post #288 of 33662/3/16 at 5:39pmQuote:
2/4. One Orloff, One Legbar/Orloff. Can't wait to see if these 2 make it to the end in 10 days, 14 hours and 58 minutes..post #289 of 33662/3/16 at 5:41pmQuote:
That will be too cool!Swedish ducks, golden comets and a light brahma roo, lavender orpingtons, bantam orpingtons (chocolate, black, mauve, splash), bantam cochins, old english bantams (silver duckwing and self blue), and Seramas!post #290 of 33662/3/16 at 5:50pmQuote:
I've got a pair I'm gonna sell... gotta get pics and my breeder friend I got most of mine from is gonna help evalute them... as for eggs... well, I'm still getting a good amount right now... gonna talk to OH about if we're setting them or selling........
- Building the BinBator
- › Getting the chicks to go back into the coop. 41 seconds ago
- › CHICKEN / FOWL NAMES! To Name or Not to Name? Do You Name Yours? ... 2 minutes ago
- › RavynFallen's Duckumentary - Call duckling babies (pic heavy) 6 minutes ago
- › Ducks muddy up Chicken waterer 12 minutes ago
- › What is this chicken thinking? 16 minutes ago
- › Can a chicken lay a random speckled egg? 16 minutes ago
- › What is the friendliest goose? 16 minutes ago
- › Welcome to my pond - Swim, wade, or sit on the bank 19 minutes ago
- › Lazy or sick chicken? 24 minutes ago
- › Hands on hatching and help 26 minutes ago
- › Naked Neck-turken by DesertChic
- › Resolve Sustainable Solutions Farmer's Helper HotCake Poultry... by KrisCVT
- › Little Giant Hanging Waterer by KrisCVT
- › The Chicken Whisperer's Guide to Keeping Chickens: Everything... by Flock Master64
- › 2 Gallon Double Wall Fount by Flock Master64
- › Yardbird Chicken Plucker by duluthralphie
- › Brinsea Mini Eco Egg Incubator by QueenMisha
- › Brinsea Mini Advance Incubator by QueenMisha
- › Sanven Janoel 48 Eggs Digital Automatic Turner Incubator Hatcher... by southernhusky
- › Polish by Faverolle Lover
- › Gramma's No Time To Cook Chicken Chicken
- › Essential Oils and chickens!
- › Tips to Create a Chicken Coop That You and...
- › One little quail chick
- › Clucksville Assignment/Work page (check often)
- › Our Hen House
- › Small Chicken Coop Designs Pictures Of...
- › Clucksville PTA/information page
- › Looking for Calm Breeds of Chickens? ~ Click...
- › Clucksville School district Student/Teacher age