we could have told you. you is a egg junkie didn't need that
Recent Images In This Thread
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- topicIncubating Hatching Eggstagged by BantyChooks, 8/8/16
- itemLittle Giant Still Air Incubator 9200tagged by BantyChooks, 2/12/16
- itemMagicfly Bright Cool LED Light Egg Candler Tester - Incubator Warehouse Exclusivetagged by BantyChooks, 2/12/16
Related Forum Threads
- INCUBATING w/FRIENDS! come HATCH, LEARN, & Chat! w/hosts, Sally Sunshine & BantyChooks Last post on 10/12/16 at 11:05am in Incubating & Hatching Eggs
- Diary & Notes ~ Air Cell Detatched SHIPPED Eggs Last post on 11/1/15 at 3:41pm in Incubating & Hatching Eggs
- EDUCATIONAL INCUBATION & HATCHING, w/ Sally Sunshine, learn everything from hatching to... Last post on Today at 8:49 pm in Incubating & Hatching Eggs
- EMERGENCY HELP PLEASE!!! Last post on 7/10/16 at 11:12am in Incubating & Hatching Eggs
- Sexing eggs! Last post on 8/16/16 at 6:44am in Incubating & Hatching Eggs
Incubation Cheat Sheet
Last edited: 9/15/12
- Building the BinBatorLast edited: 8/7/16
- Griffin Nest - HomepageLast edited: 8/5/16
- Hints for Incubation -> BEFORE You Set <-Last edited: 3/30/13
- ChooksChick's Incubation Cheat SheetLast edited: 4/4/14
I have one specific polish that I have owned for over five years now and she is still my favorite bird. She (and all of the other polish) will perch on my shoulder and will literally act...
My 8 White Leghorn pullets are the friendliest breed I have ever raised. And I have raised quite a few breeds, and some of my breeds include Silkies, EE's, Brahma's, Australorps, etc. But still, my...
I purchased the Premium Chickenguard controller box only about 4 months ago. The motor can handle 2.2lbs and my aluminum door only weight .8lb, which heavy enough to close the door. I purchased...
Very good breed. I have one Buff Brahma pullet named Annika. Like I said up there she's very sweet and gentle towards people butt gets bullied easily by my older hens but she's still a baby so...
Overall I'd say they're a very good breed. I have two Amber Whites named Jelly-Bean aka The Bean and Merlina. They are both very friendly and do very well with my younger brother and sister, they...
My Hatching Journey- The Adventures of a Complete Newbie - Page 33post #321 of 33662/3/16 at 7:46pmbe careful who you trust believe me just as sure as you do the ones you trust the most might. make a fool of you the road you travel on my be filled with ruts and holes careful where you place your feet you might fall and bust your nose .be careful who you trust believe me just as sure as you do the ones you trust the most might. make a fool of you the road you travel on my be filled with ruts and holes careful where you place your feet you might fall and bust your nose .
Featured Stories on BackYard Chickenspost #322 of 33662/3/16 at 7:48pmThread Starter
I know.... But doing something, ANYTHING, helps distract me from those eggs!
I keep on tellin myself there is a long way to go... But I still watch em.post #323 of 33662/3/16 at 7:53pmQuote:
well maybe you have earthquake and eggs move and if you don't cheat you be the first one .BTW get a thousand under your Belt and piece of cake . three incubators and you can hatch every week .. it is why I have TMCbe careful who you trust believe me just as sure as you do the ones you trust the most might. make a fool of you the road you travel on my be filled with ruts and holes careful where you place your feet you might fall and bust your nose .post #324 of 33662/3/16 at 8:03pmQuote:
X 2. Was about to ask you to post pics.Quote:
You just keep hatching so you can keep going to the sales on Saturdays...We know your plan. Of course, then you buy more stuff and the cycle keeps repeating.Vision without action is just a daydream. Action without vision is a nightmare.Vision without action is just a daydream. Action without vision is a nightmare.post #325 of 33662/3/16 at 8:06pmpost #326 of 33662/3/16 at 8:06pmpost #327 of 33662/3/16 at 8:07pmpost #328 of 33662/3/16 at 8:07pmThread StarterQuote:*hello weather and news station? I'd like to order an earthquake. Yes, rush shipping please*
Don't cheat with what? Candle times?
3 bators??post #329 of 33662/3/16 at 8:08pmpost #330 of 33662/3/16 at 8:08pm
- Building the BinBator
- › Granny's gone and done it again 12 seconds ago
- › Rescued Ringneck 36 seconds ago
- › Whats the best chickens for eggs? 45 seconds ago
- › EDUCATIONAL INCUBATION & HATCHING, w/ Sally Sunshine, learn... 50 seconds ago
- › *Hidden Nature* A Shapeshifting RP 1 minute ago
- › leeches in ducks eyes "help" 1 minute ago
- › Surviving Minnesota! 2 minutes ago
- › Pennsylvania!! Unite!! 2 minutes ago
- › The Old Folks Home 2 minutes ago
- › Washingtonians Come Together! Washington Peeps 3 minutes ago
- › Polish by Faverolle Lover
- › Leghorn by RodNTN
- › ChickenGuard Automatic Door Opener by speedy2020
- › Brahma by Flock Master64
- › Amber Whites by Flock Master64
- › Happy Hen Treats Mealworm Frenzy 3.5 oz Bag by Venevee
- › Orpington by Venevee
- › Swedish Flower chicken by cree57i
- › Speckled Sussex by PeepersMama
- › Easter Eggers by PeepersMama
- › Clucksville PTA/information page
- › Looking for Calm Breeds of Chickens? ~ Click...
- › Clucksville School district Student/Teacher age
- › Chicken Exhibitions and Showing: How to get...
- › Glossary of Chicken Terms
- › -Feathers-Rp member page
- › ~The Quackers- Past and Present~
- › New to Chickens and don't know witch...
- › Wound Care for chickens.
- › Autumn and chickens.