no I'm po at them and the new years chicks are the last till after Easter and then not so sure looking at different sales .
Recent Images In This Thread
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- topicIncubating Hatching Eggstagged by BantyChooks, 8/8/16
- itemLittle Giant Still Air Incubator 9200tagged by BantyChooks, 2/12/16
- itemMagicfly Bright Cool LED Light Egg Candler Tester - Incubator Warehouse Exclusivetagged by BantyChooks, 2/12/16
Related Forum Threads
- INCUBATING w/FRIENDS! come HATCH, LEARN, & Chat! w/hosts, Sally Sunshine & BantyChooks Last post on 10/12/16 at 11:05am in Incubating & Hatching Eggs
- Diary & Notes ~ Air Cell Detatched SHIPPED Eggs Last post on 11/1/15 at 3:41pm in Incubating & Hatching Eggs
- EDUCATIONAL INCUBATION & HATCHING, w/ Sally Sunshine, learn everything from hatching to... Last post on Today at 5:08 pm in Incubating & Hatching Eggs
- EMERGENCY HELP PLEASE!!! Last post on 7/10/16 at 11:12am in Incubating & Hatching Eggs
- Sexing eggs! Last post on 8/16/16 at 6:44am in Incubating & Hatching Eggs
Incubation Cheat Sheet
Last edited: 9/15/12
- Building the BinBatorLast edited: 8/7/16
- Griffin Nest - HomepageLast edited: 8/5/16
- Hints for Incubation -> BEFORE You Set <-Last edited: 3/30/13
- ChooksChick's Incubation Cheat SheetLast edited: 4/4/14
I've never bothered with purchasing Happy Hen Treat Mealworms, because I just purchase the mealworms for wild birds. Same exact thing for nearly half the price. And you probably even get more...
I have been raising buff Orpingtons for years now, and they never cease to entertain me. My favorite hen, Brooklyn is one of the best layer hens I've ever had. She is a awesome mother (has hatched...
These are my absolute favorite chicken. Each one of them has their own personality, as well as their own unique patterns and colors of "flowers". They will run to you when they see you and come...
I have never had a hen, but my friend bought me one, who was crazy, and then all her chickens got stolen. Then she got another one for herself, and that girl is crazy, and then I got one for me,...
If I was going to have only one breed forever, it would very likely be EE's. If I sit down outside, I've got 5 chickens trying to fit on my lap! They are one of the few chickens I let little kids...
My Hatching Journey- The Adventures of a Complete Newbie - Page 35post #341 of 33662/3/16 at 8:16pmQuote:be careful who you trust believe me just as sure as you do the ones you trust the most might. make a fool of you the road you travel on my be filled with ruts and holes careful where you place your feet you might fall and bust your nose .be careful who you trust believe me just as sure as you do the ones you trust the most might. make a fool of you the road you travel on my be filled with ruts and holes careful where you place your feet you might fall and bust your nose .post #342 of 33662/3/16 at 8:23pmQuote:
yes they were little ones now they big so big I need lots of eggs to fill them. not nearly enoughbe careful who you trust believe me just as sure as you do the ones you trust the most might. make a fool of you the road you travel on my be filled with ruts and holes careful where you place your feet you might fall and bust your nose .post #343 of 33662/3/16 at 8:23pmThread Starterpost #344 of 33662/3/16 at 8:24pm
Serama lover! Home of the Super Serama Bunch! Don't forget cochins. 26 Seramas, 1 duccles, 6 layer bird! Make sure to follow Kate's Sassy Seramas as we can ship birds soon!
Serama lover! Home of the Super Serama Bunch! Don't forget cochins. 26 Seramas, 1 duccles, 6 layer bird! Make sure to follow Kate's Sassy Seramas as we can ship birds soon!post #345 of 33662/3/16 at 8:24pmThread StarterQuote:Howbout you put a few emu eggs in? That'l fill it up quick.
Edited by BantyChooks - 2/3/16 at 8:25pmpost #346 of 33662/3/16 at 8:27pm
They aren't always running at the same time... usually...
Leahy Redwood cabinet, Reptibator6000, and 2 Genesis Hovabators... hatcher is a 3 tray homemade cabinet...Quote:
And so it begins...Quote:
Cute, expect the enormous amounts of fluff they shed off!post #347 of 33662/3/16 at 8:27pmpost #348 of 33662/3/16 at 8:28pmpost #349 of 33662/3/16 at 8:28pmQuote:
ain't got none you got anypost #350 of 33662/3/16 at 8:29pm
- Building the BinBator
- › Vermont 1 minute ago
- › California-Southern 7 minutes ago
- › post your chicken coop pictures here! 9 minutes ago
- › Washingtonians Come Together! Washington Peeps 10 minutes ago
- › Silkie limping 10 minutes ago
- › BR Turkey nest boxes 11 minutes ago
- › Swedish Flower Hen Thread 13 minutes ago
- › Too Many Males 14 minutes ago
- › Da' Cute and Cuddly Call Duck thread! 15 minutes ago
- › The Natural Chicken Keeping thread - OTs welcome! 19 minutes ago
- › Happy Hen Treats Mealworm Frenzy 3.5 oz Bag by Venevee
- › Orpington by Venevee
- › Swedish Flower chicken by cree57i
- › Speckled Sussex by PeepersMama
- › Easter Eggers by PeepersMama
- › Brahma by PeepersMama
- › Barred Rock by PeepersMama
- › Freedom Ranger by bobhoke
- › Ideal Poultry salmon faverolles by mangobees
- › Chick-N-Hutch Chicken Hutch - 1490 by The Duck Ladie
- › Clucksville PTA/information page
- › Looking for Calm Breeds of Chickens? ~ Click...
- › Clucksville School district Student/Teacher age
- › Chicken Exhibitions and Showing: How to get...
- › Glossary of Chicken Terms
- › -Feathers-Rp member page
- › ~The Quackers- Past and Present~
- › New to Chickens and don't know witch...
- › Wound Care for chickens.
- › Autumn and chickens.