Recent Images In This Thread
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- topicIncubating Hatching Eggstagged by BantyChooks, 8/8/16
- itemLittle Giant Still Air Incubator 9200tagged by BantyChooks, 2/12/16
- itemMagicfly Bright Cool LED Light Egg Candler Tester - Incubator Warehouse Exclusivetagged by BantyChooks, 2/12/16
Related Forum Threads
- INCUBATING w/FRIENDS! come HATCH, LEARN, & Chat! w/hosts, Sally Sunshine & BantyChooks Last post on 10/12/16 at 11:05am in Incubating & Hatching Eggs
- Diary & Notes ~ Air Cell Detatched SHIPPED Eggs Last post on 11/1/15 at 3:41pm in Incubating & Hatching Eggs
- EDUCATIONAL INCUBATION & HATCHING, w/ Sally Sunshine, learn everything from hatching to... Last post on Today at 11:19 am in Incubating & Hatching Eggs
- EMERGENCY HELP PLEASE!!! Last post on 7/10/16 at 11:12am in Incubating & Hatching Eggs
- Sexing eggs! Last post on 8/16/16 at 6:44am in Incubating & Hatching Eggs
Incubation Cheat Sheet
Last edited: 9/15/12
- Building the BinBatorLast edited: 8/7/16
- Griffin Nest - HomepageLast edited: 8/5/16
- Hints for Incubation -> BEFORE You Set <-Last edited: 3/30/13
- ChooksChick's Incubation Cheat SheetLast edited: 4/4/14
My Hatching Journey- The Adventures of a Complete Newbie - Page 37post #362 of 33662/3/16 at 8:47pmQuote:post #363 of 33662/3/16 at 8:47pmpost #364 of 33662/3/16 at 8:48pmpost #365 of 33662/3/16 at 8:48pmpost #366 of 33662/3/16 at 8:52pmQuote:
you have to old and would not want a young person doing what we're talking about could be deadly send you a pmbe careful who you trust believe me just as sure as you do the ones you trust the most might. make a fool of you the road you travel on my be filled with ruts and holes careful where you place your feet you might fall and bust your nose .be careful who you trust believe me just as sure as you do the ones you trust the most might. make a fool of you the road you travel on my be filled with ruts and holes careful where you place your feet you might fall and bust your nose .post #367 of 33662/3/16 at 8:53pmThread StarterQuote:No thanks....
So, got any emu eggs ordered yet?
Edited by BantyChooks - 2/3/16 at 8:58pmpost #368 of 33662/3/16 at 8:55pmpost #369 of 33662/3/16 at 8:57pmThread Starter
Give @Chaos18 a call, he might have some extras.post #370 of 33662/3/16 at 8:57pm
I did no such thing!!
I seriously hate that thing...Quote:
Please, don't quote me with that anymore... I'd really appreciate it...Frawg MuseFrawg Muse
- Building the BinBator
Currently, there are 1454 Active Users (179 Members and 1275 Guests)
- › FOWL Celebrity Lookalike Contest! Halloween Hatch-a-Long 2016 w/... 16 seconds ago
- › Blue Orpingtons 18 seconds ago
- › Fall/Autumn Poultry PHOTO Contest! Halloween Hatch-a-Long 2016 w/... 56 seconds ago
- › Norman the Rooster 1 minute ago
- › Cream Legbars 1 minute ago
- › Urgent help please swollen neck 3 days old chick 1 minute ago
- › The Q&A Game! 1 minute ago
- › Thai Game Fowl (Photos) 3 minutes ago
- › Moulting early - I think it is my fault. 3 minutes ago
- › Peafowl Worming 3 minutes ago
- › Brahma by Flock Master64
- › Amber Whites by Flock Master64
- › Happy Hen Treats Mealworm Frenzy 3.5 oz Bag by Venevee
- › Orpington by Venevee
- › Swedish Flower chicken by cree57i
- › Speckled Sussex by PeepersMama
- › Easter Eggers by PeepersMama
- › Barred Rock by PeepersMama
- › Freedom Ranger by bobhoke
- › Ideal Poultry salmon faverolles by mangobees
- › Clucksville PTA/information page
- › Looking for Calm Breeds of Chickens? ~ Click...
- › Clucksville School district Student/Teacher age
- › Chicken Exhibitions and Showing: How to get...
- › Glossary of Chicken Terms
- › -Feathers-Rp member page
- › ~The Quackers- Past and Present~
- › New to Chickens and don't know witch...
- › Wound Care for chickens.
- › Autumn and chickens.