Recent Images In This Thread
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- topicIncubating Hatching Eggstagged by BantyChooks, 8/8/16
- itemLittle Giant Still Air Incubator 9200tagged by BantyChooks, 2/12/16
- itemMagicfly Bright Cool LED Light Egg Candler Tester - Incubator Warehouse Exclusivetagged by BantyChooks, 2/12/16
Related Forum Threads
- INCUBATING w/FRIENDS! come HATCH, LEARN, & Chat! w/hosts, Sally Sunshine & BantyChooks Last post on 10/12/16 at 11:05am in Incubating & Hatching Eggs
- Diary & Notes ~ Air Cell Detatched SHIPPED Eggs Last post on 11/1/15 at 3:41pm in Incubating & Hatching Eggs
- EDUCATIONAL INCUBATION & HATCHING, w/ Sally Sunshine, learn everything from hatching to... Last post on Today at 12:04 am in Incubating & Hatching Eggs
- EMERGENCY HELP PLEASE!!! Last post on 7/10/16 at 11:12am in Incubating & Hatching Eggs
- Sexing eggs! Last post on 8/16/16 at 6:44am in Incubating & Hatching Eggs
Incubation Cheat Sheet
Last edited: 9/15/12
- Building the BinBatorLast edited: 8/7/16
- Griffin Nest - HomepageLast edited: 8/5/16
- Hints for Incubation -> BEFORE You Set <-Last edited: 3/30/13
- ChooksChick's Incubation Cheat SheetLast edited: 4/4/14
A very good book. It's full of very useful information, pictures, and tips. I'd recommend it.
I think this waterer is great. It only holds 2 gallons of water so if you're a younger, older or out of shape it's not too much work to carry from the hose to the coop. It's it's very easy to fill...
I bought a one of these this summer. It is fantastic. It will pluck 2 birds in 10-15 seconds. My son in law and I cleaned 20 birds in less than 90 minutes. At the end of 90 minutes they were...
Mini Ecos are a great choice for those who want a quality small incubator but don't want to break the bank. Although you will have to turn the eggs yourself and the temperature readout is not...
A Brinsea Mini was my first incubator and it will be my last too. It is a high quality small incubator for the backyard hobbyist; no, you can't hatch a ton of chicks out of it, but it's ideal for...
My Hatching Journey- The Adventures of a Complete Newbie - Page 41post #402 of 33662/4/16 at 5:10amThread Starter
Thas' OK, gives me somwhere to hang out that isn't so fast I turn my back and I am 20 posts behind!Quote:
Mornin BYC910, mornin rav, mornin WV, and mornin lurkers.
Edited by BantyChooks - 2/4/16 at 5:18ampost #403 of 33662/4/16 at 5:18amQuote:
good morning Bubbles w e l l I t a l k r e a l s l o w anywaybe careful who you trust believe me just as sure as you do the ones you trust the most might. make a fool of you the road you travel on my be filled with ruts and holes careful where you place your feet you might fall and bust your nose .be careful who you trust believe me just as sure as you do the ones you trust the most might. make a fool of you the road you travel on my be filled with ruts and holes careful where you place your feet you might fall and bust your nose .post #404 of 33662/4/16 at 5:19am
all good this morning ?be careful who you trust believe me just as sure as you do the ones you trust the most might. make a fool of you the road you travel on my be filled with ruts and holes careful where you place your feet you might fall and bust your nose .post #405 of 33662/4/16 at 5:20amThread Starter
All absolutely fantastic!
101°F with 30% humidity.
Edited by BantyChooks - 2/4/16 at 5:42ampost #406 of 33662/4/16 at 5:22am
But busy work day ahead. Just wanted to check in real quick. Hope yall have a great day!!Swedish ducks, golden comets and a light brahma roo, lavender orpingtons, bantam orpingtons (chocolate, black, mauve, splash), bantam cochins, old english bantams (silver duckwing and self blue), and Seramas!Swedish ducks, golden comets and a light brahma roo, lavender orpingtons, bantam orpingtons (chocolate, black, mauve, splash), bantam cochins, old english bantams (silver duckwing and self blue), and Seramas!post #407 of 33662/4/16 at 5:22amThread StarterQuote:
Have a good day!
You too Friday!
Edited by BantyChooks - 2/4/16 at 5:29ampost #408 of 33662/4/16 at 5:24ampost #409 of 33662/4/16 at 6:29ampost #410 of 33662/4/16 at 4:10pmThread StarterGot my candler... Works great, I tested it on my eating eggs. Only gotta resist the urge for 36 more hours... I want to see life!
I'm hopin at least 10 show signs of growth.
- Building the BinBator
- › UK Member Please SAy HI 1 minute ago
- › What is this? 5 minutes ago
- › Mean chicken at night 11 minutes ago
- › If you could add two chickens to your backyard flock what would... 13 minutes ago
- › Broody Hen Thread! 14 minutes ago
- › Legal Elimination of Hawks and Owls 14 minutes ago
- › A Little Bit Stressed and Alot Excited 16 minutes ago
- › Lets play the Identity game 17 minutes ago
- › How to best deal with backyard chickens in the cold weather??? 26 minutes ago
- › The Old Folks Home 27 minutes ago
- › The Chicken Whisperer's Guide to Keeping Chickens: Everything... by Flock Master64
- › 2 Gallon Double Wall Fount by Flock Master64
- › Yardbird Chicken Plucker by duluthralphie
- › Brinsea Mini Eco Egg Incubator by QueenMisha
- › Brinsea Mini Advance Incubator by QueenMisha
- › Sanven Janoel 48 Eggs Digital Automatic Turner Incubator Hatcher... by southernhusky
- › Polish by Faverolle Lover
- › Leghorn by RodNTN
- › ChickenGuard Automatic Door Opener by speedy2020
- › Brahma by Flock Master64
- › One little quail chick
- › Clucksville Assignment/Work page (check often)
- › Our Hen House
- › Small Chicken Coop Designs Pictures Of...
- › Clucksville PTA/information page
- › Looking for Calm Breeds of Chickens? ~ Click...
- › Clucksville School district Student/Teacher age
- › Chicken Exhibitions and Showing: How to get...
- › Glossary of Chicken Terms
- › -Feathers-Rp member page