Very pretty birds, Bubbles!
Recent Images In This Thread
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- topicIncubating Hatching Eggstagged by BantyChooks, 8/8/16
- itemLittle Giant Still Air Incubator 9200tagged by BantyChooks, 2/12/16
- itemMagicfly Bright Cool LED Light Egg Candler Tester - Incubator Warehouse Exclusivetagged by BantyChooks, 2/12/16
Related Forum Threads
- INCUBATING w/FRIENDS! come HATCH, LEARN, & Chat! w/hosts, Sally Sunshine & BantyChooks Last post on 10/12/16 at 11:05am in Incubating & Hatching Eggs
- Diary & Notes ~ Air Cell Detatched SHIPPED Eggs Last post on 11/1/15 at 3:41pm in Incubating & Hatching Eggs
- EDUCATIONAL INCUBATION & HATCHING, w/ Sally Sunshine, learn everything from hatching to... Last post on Today at 7:00 am in Incubating & Hatching Eggs
- EMERGENCY HELP PLEASE!!! Last post on 7/10/16 at 11:12am in Incubating & Hatching Eggs
- Sexing eggs! Last post on 8/16/16 at 6:44am in Incubating & Hatching Eggs
Incubation Cheat Sheet
Last edited: 9/15/12
- Building the BinBatorLast edited: 8/7/16
- Griffin Nest - HomepageLast edited: 8/5/16
- Hints for Incubation -> BEFORE You Set <-Last edited: 3/30/13
- ChooksChick's Incubation Cheat SheetLast edited: 4/4/14
I bought a one of these this summer. It is fantastic. It will pluck 2 birds in 10-15 seconds. My son in law and I cleaned 20 birds in less than 90 minutes. At the end of 90 minutes they were...
Mini Ecos are a great choice for those who want a quality small incubator but don't want to break the bank. Although you will have to turn the eggs yourself and the temperature readout is not...
A Brinsea Mini was my first incubator and it will be my last too. It is a high quality small incubator for the backyard hobbyist; no, you can't hatch a ton of chicks out of it, but it's ideal for...
Can't seem to get any tech support. Can't seem to reset it. Alarm was very annoying while trying to figure out why it won't climb to set temps.
I have one specific polish that I have owned for over five years now and she is still my favorite bird. She (and all of the other polish) will perch on my shoulder and will literally act...
My Hatching Journey- The Adventures of a Complete Newbie - Page 47post #462 of 33662/4/16 at 7:39pmOh Bubbles
They are soooo pretty. I know I've seen some of those pics now, thinking back. But my OEGB pair is just growing out and the more they develop, the more I love them! Thanks for all the pics. Can't wait to look at them again tomorrow on the big puterSwedish ducks, golden comets and a light brahma roo, lavender orpingtons, bantam orpingtons (chocolate, black, mauve, splash), bantam cochins, old english bantams (silver duckwing and self blue), and Seramas!Swedish ducks, golden comets and a light brahma roo, lavender orpingtons, bantam orpingtons (chocolate, black, mauve, splash), bantam cochins, old english bantams (silver duckwing and self blue), and Seramas!post #463 of 33662/4/16 at 7:45pmThread StarterQuote:
You are welcome, I am the same way with OEGB. At first, Jace was OK, but not remarkable and a bit standoffish. Then she grew up, and her personality really blossomed!
BTW.... I have over 500 other banty pics, I will share a few more tomorrow... I need no excuses to go picture crazy.
Edited by BantyChooks - 2/4/16 at 7:50pmpost #464 of 33662/4/16 at 7:56pmpost #465 of 33662/4/16 at 7:57pmThread Starter
Oh... And... Jace is named "Jace" because I was sure she was a roo... Feistiest of the bunch, very active, and a tad bigger comb than the rest.
Many have been confused as to why she is named that.
I call her Jacey (like lacey) a bunch too.
I will hatch her eggs as soon as she starts laying again, she took a long vacation for winter.
Edited by BantyChooks - 2/4/16 at 8:03pmpost #466 of 33662/4/16 at 7:58pmpost #467 of 33662/4/16 at 7:59pmQuote:
Jace...post #468 of 33662/4/16 at 8:06pmpost #469 of 33662/4/16 at 8:07pmpost #470 of 33662/4/16 at 8:09pm
At first I was going to say
"Long time passing"
But that comes after
"Where have all the flowers gone." LOL I must be getting tired.Vision without action is just a daydream. Action without vision is a nightmare.Vision without action is just a daydream. Action without vision is a nightmare.
- Building the BinBator
Currently, there are 1729 Active Users (156 Members and 1573 Guests)
- › Did you know..... Chat Thread! W/ Hosts: DwayneNLiz,... 46 seconds ago
- › PUMPKIN CARVING Contest- Halloween Hatch-a-Long 2016 w/ Hosts,... 54 seconds ago
- › CHICKEN / FOWL NAMES! To Name or Not to Name? Do You Name Yours? ... 1 minute ago
- › Duck Cam in the Coop. 1 minute ago
- › HALLOWEEN Hatch-a-Long 2016 w/ Hosts, Mike, Sally & BantyChooks 2 minutes ago
- › Guinea Problems... 3 minutes ago
- › Pennsylvania!! Unite!! 3 minutes ago
- › Hen Spends All Day Trying to Enter Our Home 4 minutes ago
- › The last letter Game 4 minutes ago
- › How old for first deworming? 4 minutes ago
- › Yardbird Chicken Plucker by duluthralphie
- › Brinsea Mini Eco Egg Incubator by QueenMisha
- › Brinsea Mini Advance Incubator by QueenMisha
- › Sanven Janoel 48 Eggs Digital Automatic Turner Incubator Hatcher... by southernhusky
- › Polish by Faverolle Lover
- › Leghorn by RodNTN
- › ChickenGuard Automatic Door Opener by speedy2020
- › Brahma by Flock Master64
- › Amber Whites by Flock Master64
- › Happy Hen Treats Mealworm Frenzy 3.5 oz Bag by Venevee
- › Small Chicken Coop Designs Pictures Of...
- › Clucksville PTA/information page
- › Looking for Calm Breeds of Chickens? ~ Click...
- › Clucksville School district Student/Teacher age
- › Chicken Exhibitions and Showing: How to get...
- › Glossary of Chicken Terms
- › -Feathers-Rp member page
- › ~The Quackers- Past and Present~
- › New to Chickens and don't know witch...
- › Wound Care for chickens.