maybe not so bad her son and DL were really nice to work for. but no hot joggers though . like at their house job perks you know .
Recent Images In This Thread
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- topicIncubating Hatching Eggstagged by BantyChooks, 8/8/16
- itemLittle Giant Still Air Incubator 9200tagged by BantyChooks, 2/12/16
- itemMagicfly Bright Cool LED Light Egg Candler Tester - Incubator Warehouse Exclusivetagged by BantyChooks, 2/12/16
Related Forum Threads
- INCUBATING w/FRIENDS! come HATCH, LEARN, & Chat! w/hosts, Sally Sunshine & BantyChooks Last post on 10/12/16 at 11:05am in Incubating & Hatching Eggs
- Diary & Notes ~ Air Cell Detatched SHIPPED Eggs Last post on 11/1/15 at 3:41pm in Incubating & Hatching Eggs
- EDUCATIONAL INCUBATION & HATCHING, w/ Sally Sunshine, learn everything from hatching to... Last post on Today at 8:07 pm in Incubating & Hatching Eggs
- EMERGENCY HELP PLEASE!!! Last post on 7/10/16 at 11:12am in Incubating & Hatching Eggs
- Sexing eggs! Last post on 8/16/16 at 6:44am in Incubating & Hatching Eggs
Incubation Cheat Sheet
Last edited: 9/15/12
- Building the BinBatorLast edited: 8/7/16
- Griffin Nest - HomepageLast edited: 8/5/16
- Hints for Incubation -> BEFORE You Set <-Last edited: 3/30/13
- ChooksChick's Incubation Cheat SheetLast edited: 4/4/14
I purchased the Premium Chickenguard controller box only about 4 months ago. The motor can handle 2.2lbs and my aluminum door only weight .8lb, which heavy enough to close the door. I purchased...
Very good breed. I have one Buff Brahma pullet named Annika. Like I said up there she's very sweet and gentle towards people butt gets bullied easily by my older hens but she's still a baby so...
Overall I'd say they're a very good breed. I have two Amber Whites named Jelly-Bean aka The Bean and Merlina. They are both very friendly and do very well with my younger brother and sister, they...
I've never bothered with purchasing Happy Hen Treat Mealworms, because I just purchase the mealworms for wild birds. Same exact thing for nearly half the price. And you probably even get more...
I have been raising buff Orpingtons for years now, and they never cease to entertain me. My favorite hen, Brooklyn is one of the best layer hens I've ever had. She is a awesome mother (has hatched...
My Hatching Journey- The Adventures of a Complete Newbie - Page 72post #711 of 33662/6/16 at 6:49pmbe careful who you trust believe me just as sure as you do the ones you trust the most might. make a fool of you the road you travel on my be filled with ruts and holes careful where you place your feet you might fall and bust your nose .be careful who you trust believe me just as sure as you do the ones you trust the most might. make a fool of you the road you travel on my be filled with ruts and holes careful where you place your feet you might fall and bust your nose .
Featured Stories on BackYard Chickenspost #712 of 33662/6/16 at 6:52pm
Ravyn you feel better?be careful who you trust believe me just as sure as you do the ones you trust the most might. make a fool of you the road you travel on my be filled with ruts and holes careful where you place your feet you might fall and bust your nose .post #713 of 33662/6/16 at 6:57pm
Can't breathe through my nose... can't taste anything... stupid head cold... I'll survive... back to fireplace heat though...
You let me know when you need help training that horse...Frawg MuseFrawg Musepost #714 of 33662/6/16 at 6:59pmQuote:
I need help breakin an ole stubborn Appaloosa
Wont take a saddle or bit, hafta rida like an Injunpost #715 of 33662/6/16 at 6:59pmpost #716 of 33662/6/16 at 6:59pmpost #717 of 33662/6/16 at 7:00pmpost #718 of 33662/6/16 at 7:00pmThread StarterQuote:
Get well soon, Rav..
Oh, BYC910, if ya get a horse, you should look into Missouri Fox Trotters... Best breed ever, IMHO.... Gentle, and smooth to ride. I know one that you could bring in from the pasture with a lead rope alone and ride bareback. Such wonderful horses.post #719 of 33662/6/16 at 7:01pmpost #720 of 33662/6/16 at 7:03pmQuote:Originally Posted by Bubbles12345
Did my candle, 2 blood rings (confirmed by cracking) and one with veins and another with a moving black dot. The rest were all pretty clear, no obvious veining, but nothing saying they were not alive. Down to 13, 8 BSL and 5 EE.
The one with the blood ring I had accidentally put upside down, ( ) it was a very round egg. BUT, when I cracked it, I could see eyes on the embryo! Sad, but very cool. The other blood ring was just a ring and no baby. Sorry, I didn't get pics of the dead ones. On another EE, there was a light ring ish thing, but I left it as I was not sure that it was not veins.
The one with definite veining is a EE, the mover is a BSL.
Veins!!! Very hard to se, but they are there!
The ones with blood rings:
great on the swimmer sorry about the rings . did you candle from the bottom at all? the eggs look really dark blue and they can be harder to see in than dark brown. think I would candle on the tenth day . the air cells look good . are they like that on the clear ones ?
- Building the BinBator
- › EDUCATIONAL INCUBATION & HATCHING, w/ Sally Sunshine, learn... 5 minutes ago
- › Chooks Fighting 14 minutes ago
- › Silkie thread! 19 minutes ago
- › Day 18 25 minutes ago
- › Fungus Or Mold On Comb! 28 minutes ago
- › My rooster suddenly has black spots on his comb. 34 minutes ago
- › What to do Now?! :( 34 minutes ago
- › Young duck charging us 39 minutes ago
- › Topic of the Week - Feeding Chickens - What to feed and when? 53 minutes ago
- › Let's talk Golden Cuckoo Marans! 56 minutes ago
- › ChickenGuard Automatic Door Opener by speedy2020
- › Brahma by Flock Master64
- › Amber Whites by Flock Master64
- › Happy Hen Treats Mealworm Frenzy 3.5 oz Bag by Venevee
- › Orpington by Venevee
- › Swedish Flower chicken by cree57i
- › Speckled Sussex by PeepersMama
- › Easter Eggers by PeepersMama
- › Barred Rock by PeepersMama
- › Freedom Ranger by bobhoke
- › Clucksville PTA/information page
- › Looking for Calm Breeds of Chickens? ~ Click...
- › Clucksville School district Student/Teacher age
- › Chicken Exhibitions and Showing: How to get...
- › Glossary of Chicken Terms
- › -Feathers-Rp member page
- › ~The Quackers- Past and Present~
- › New to Chickens and don't know witch...
- › Wound Care for chickens.
- › Autumn and chickens.