Recent Images In This Thread
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- topicIncubating Hatching Eggstagged by BantyChooks, 8/8/16
- itemLittle Giant Still Air Incubator 9200tagged by BantyChooks, 2/12/16
- itemMagicfly Bright Cool LED Light Egg Candler Tester - Incubator Warehouse Exclusivetagged by BantyChooks, 2/12/16
Related Forum Threads
- INCUBATING w/FRIENDS! come HATCH, LEARN, & Chat! w/hosts, Sally Sunshine & BantyChooks Last post on 10/12/16 at 11:05am in Incubating & Hatching Eggs
- Diary & Notes ~ Air Cell Detatched SHIPPED Eggs Last post on 11/1/15 at 3:41pm in Incubating & Hatching Eggs
- EDUCATIONAL INCUBATION & HATCHING, w/ Sally Sunshine, learn everything from hatching to... Last post on Today at 6:40 pm in Incubating & Hatching Eggs
- EMERGENCY HELP PLEASE!!! Last post on 7/10/16 at 11:12am in Incubating & Hatching Eggs
- Sexing eggs! Last post on 8/16/16 at 6:44am in Incubating & Hatching Eggs
Incubation Cheat Sheet
Last edited: 9/15/12
- Building the BinBatorLast edited: 8/7/16
- Griffin Nest - HomepageLast edited: 8/5/16
- Hints for Incubation -> BEFORE You Set <-Last edited: 3/30/13
- ChooksChick's Incubation Cheat SheetLast edited: 4/4/14
I have one specific polish that I have owned for over five years now and she is still my favorite bird. She (and all of the other polish) will perch on my shoulder and will literally act...
My 8 White Leghorn pullets are the friendliest breed I have ever raised. And I have raised quite a few breeds, and some of my breeds include Silkies, EE's, Brahma's, Australorps, etc. But still, my...
I purchased the Premium Chickenguard controller box only about 4 months ago. The motor can handle 2.2lbs and my aluminum door only weight .8lb, which heavy enough to close the door. I purchased...
Very good breed. I have one Buff Brahma pullet named Annika. Like I said up there she's very sweet and gentle towards people butt gets bullied easily by my older hens but she's still a baby so...
Overall I'd say they're a very good breed. I have two Amber Whites named Jelly-Bean aka The Bean and Merlina. They are both very friendly and do very well with my younger brother and sister, they...
My Hatching Journey- The Adventures of a Complete Newbie - Page 75post #742 of 33662/6/16 at 7:20pm
I'm GOING TO LET THIS ONE GO HIGHLANDER YO BRAVE
Edited by BYC910 - 2/6/16 at 7:21pmbe careful who you trust believe me just as sure as you do the ones you trust the most might. make a fool of you the road you travel on my be filled with ruts and holes careful where you place your feet you might fall and bust your nose .be careful who you trust believe me just as sure as you do the ones you trust the most might. make a fool of you the road you travel on my be filled with ruts and holes careful where you place your feet you might fall and bust your nose .post #743 of 33662/6/16 at 7:21pmpost #744 of 33662/6/16 at 7:23pmpost #745 of 33662/6/16 at 7:23pm
What? There's just something about feeling all that power, the warmth, the smell of the horse... dang, I need a horse...Quote:
Yup... but she was the gentlest, sweetest, most gorgeous thing on 4 feet when you weren't on her...post #746 of 33662/6/16 at 7:25pmpost #747 of 33662/6/16 at 7:27pmpost #748 of 33662/6/16 at 7:31pmpost #749 of 33662/6/16 at 7:35pmQuote:
Me too. All I need is some land and a pasture and a shelter first.post #750 of 33662/6/16 at 7:36pmThread StarterQuote:I have been told I was crazy to like the smell many times.
Tuckin' your icy fingers under a saddle pad in the middle of winter is another thing non horse people roll their eyes at.
Edited by BantyChooks - 2/6/16 at 7:38pm
- Building the BinBator
Currently, there are 1552 Active Users (206 Members and 1346 Guests)
- › What breed is this? 2 seconds ago
- › Surviving Minnesota! 13 seconds ago
- › Totally taken by surprise with a chicken. Oy. 39 seconds ago
- › What's my pretty boy? 48 seconds ago
- › Did you know..... Chat Thread! W/ Hosts: DwayneNLiz,... 1 minute ago
- › GAMES FOR EGGS 1 minute ago
- › I'm Building an Incubator - please don't bother asking permission... 2 minutes ago
- › The Q&A Game! 2 minutes ago
- › Welcome to my pond - Swim, wade, or sit on the bank 4 minutes ago
- › EDUCATIONAL INCUBATION & HATCHING, w/ Sally Sunshine, learn... 4 minutes ago
- › Polish by Faverolle Lover
- › Leghorn by RodNTN
- › ChickenGuard Automatic Door Opener by speedy2020
- › Brahma by Flock Master64
- › Amber Whites by Flock Master64
- › Happy Hen Treats Mealworm Frenzy 3.5 oz Bag by Venevee
- › Orpington by Venevee
- › Swedish Flower chicken by cree57i
- › Speckled Sussex by PeepersMama
- › Easter Eggers by PeepersMama
- › Clucksville PTA/information page
- › Looking for Calm Breeds of Chickens? ~ Click...
- › Clucksville School district Student/Teacher age
- › Chicken Exhibitions and Showing: How to get...
- › Glossary of Chicken Terms
- › -Feathers-Rp member page
- › ~The Quackers- Past and Present~
- › New to Chickens and don't know witch...
- › Wound Care for chickens.
- › Autumn and chickens.