Recent Images In This Thread
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- topicIncubating Hatching Eggstagged by BantyChooks, 8/8/16
- itemLittle Giant Still Air Incubator 9200tagged by BantyChooks, 2/12/16
- itemMagicfly Bright Cool LED Light Egg Candler Tester - Incubator Warehouse Exclusivetagged by BantyChooks, 2/12/16
Related Forum Threads
- INCUBATING w/FRIENDS! come HATCH, LEARN, & Chat! w/hosts, Sally Sunshine & BantyChooks Last post on 10/12/16 at 11:05am in Incubating & Hatching Eggs
- Diary & Notes ~ Air Cell Detatched SHIPPED Eggs Last post on 11/1/15 at 3:41pm in Incubating & Hatching Eggs
- EDUCATIONAL INCUBATION & HATCHING, w/ Sally Sunshine, learn everything from hatching to... Last post on Yesterday at 8:44 pm in Incubating & Hatching Eggs
- EMERGENCY HELP PLEASE!!! Last post on 7/10/16 at 11:12am in Incubating & Hatching Eggs
- Sexing eggs! Last post on 8/16/16 at 6:44am in Incubating & Hatching Eggs
Incubation Cheat Sheet
Last edited: 9/15/12
- Building the BinBatorLast edited: 8/7/16
- Griffin Nest - HomepageLast edited: 8/5/16
- Hints for Incubation -> BEFORE You Set <-Last edited: 3/30/13
- ChooksChick's Incubation Cheat SheetLast edited: 4/4/14
If ever I had to restrict myself to a single breed to meat all of my meat, egg and "chicken therapy" needs, this would be the one. Not only are my NNs prolific layers of large to jumbo sized...
I love this product. I cannot believe no one has reviewed it yet. I started with the chick version- and moved up to this. While at work all day, I wanted to keep my girls busy. This product is...
I bought one of these when I first got my birds- I have since converted it to an oyster-shell dispenser- works wonderfully for that function in my coop. This past summer, I bought a second one to...
A very good book. It's full of very useful information, pictures, and tips. I'd recommend it.
I think this waterer is great. It only holds 2 gallons of water so if you're a younger, older or out of shape it's not too much work to carry from the hose to the coop. It's it's very easy to fill...
My Hatching Journey- The Adventures of a Complete Newbie - Page 76post #751 of 33662/6/16 at 7:38pmQuote:be careful who you trust believe me just as sure as you do the ones you trust the most might. make a fool of you the road you travel on my be filled with ruts and holes careful where you place your feet you might fall and bust your nose .be careful who you trust believe me just as sure as you do the ones you trust the most might. make a fool of you the road you travel on my be filled with ruts and holes careful where you place your feet you might fall and bust your nose .
Featured Stories on BackYard Chickenspost #752 of 33662/6/16 at 7:42pmpost #753 of 33662/6/16 at 7:43pmQuote:
Same here... *sigh*Quote:
Wrapping your arms around their necks and laying your cheek against them and just breathing it in...
Makes everything bad in the world just go away...
Seriously, I'm comin' over...Frawg MuseFrawg Musepost #754 of 33662/6/16 at 7:48pmpost #755 of 33662/6/16 at 7:49pmpost #756 of 33662/6/16 at 7:51pmpost #757 of 33662/6/16 at 7:53pmThread StarterQuote:Agreed. I knew a chestnut mare once, she was the friendliest horse ever.... First time I saw her, she came over and let me stroke her.... I would just come visit in the pasture and she would sniff me up and down like a dog.
Just seein her was a stress reliverpost #758 of 33662/6/16 at 7:53pmpost #759 of 33662/6/16 at 7:56pmThread StarterQuote:
- Building the BinBator
Currently, there are 791 Active Users (59 Members and 732 Guests)
- › Ducks muddy up Chicken waterer 2 minutes ago
- › What is this chicken thinking? 6 minutes ago
- › Can a chicken lay a random speckled egg? 6 minutes ago
- › What is the friendliest goose? 6 minutes ago
- › Welcome to my pond - Swim, wade, or sit on the bank 9 minutes ago
- › Lazy or sick chicken? 14 minutes ago
- › Hands on hatching and help 16 minutes ago
- › Broody quail. Will she stop gathering eggs? 21 minutes ago
- › What is "good coop ventilation" for the winter months mean? 22 minutes ago
- › Gender 24 minutes ago
- › Naked Neck-turken by DesertChic
- › Resolve Sustainable Solutions Farmer's Helper HotCake Poultry... by KrisCVT
- › Little Giant Hanging Waterer by KrisCVT
- › The Chicken Whisperer's Guide to Keeping Chickens: Everything... by Flock Master64
- › 2 Gallon Double Wall Fount by Flock Master64
- › Yardbird Chicken Plucker by duluthralphie
- › Brinsea Mini Eco Egg Incubator by QueenMisha
- › Brinsea Mini Advance Incubator by QueenMisha
- › Sanven Janoel 48 Eggs Digital Automatic Turner Incubator Hatcher... by southernhusky
- › Polish by Faverolle Lover
- › Gramma's No Time To Cook Chicken Chicken
- › Essential Oils and chickens!
- › Tips to Create a Chicken Coop That You and...
- › One little quail chick
- › Clucksville Assignment/Work page (check often)
- › Our Hen House
- › Small Chicken Coop Designs Pictures Of...
- › Clucksville PTA/information page
- › Looking for Calm Breeds of Chickens? ~ Click...
- › Clucksville School district Student/Teacher age