wasapping Ravyn Phil need a new plug here keep losing the net
Recent Images In This Thread
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- topicIncubating Hatching Eggstagged by BantyChooks, 8/8/16
- itemLittle Giant Still Air Incubator 9200tagged by BantyChooks, 2/12/16
- itemMagicfly Bright Cool LED Light Egg Candler Tester - Incubator Warehouse Exclusivetagged by BantyChooks, 2/12/16
Related Forum Threads
- INCUBATING w/FRIENDS! come HATCH, LEARN, & Chat! w/hosts, Sally Sunshine & BantyChooks Last post on 10/12/16 at 11:05am in Incubating & Hatching Eggs
- Diary & Notes ~ Air Cell Detatched SHIPPED Eggs Last post on 11/1/15 at 3:41pm in Incubating & Hatching Eggs
- EDUCATIONAL INCUBATION & HATCHING, w/ Sally Sunshine, learn everything from hatching to... Last post on Today at 7:09 am in Incubating & Hatching Eggs
- EMERGENCY HELP PLEASE!!! Last post on 7/10/16 at 11:12am in Incubating & Hatching Eggs
- Sexing eggs! Last post on 8/16/16 at 6:44am in Incubating & Hatching Eggs
Incubation Cheat Sheet
Last edited: 9/15/12
- Building the BinBatorLast edited: 8/7/16
- Griffin Nest - HomepageLast edited: 8/5/16
- Hints for Incubation -> BEFORE You Set <-Last edited: 3/30/13
- ChooksChick's Incubation Cheat SheetLast edited: 4/4/14
I bought a one of these this summer. It is fantastic. It will pluck 2 birds in 10-15 seconds. My son in law and I cleaned 20 birds in less than 90 minutes. At the end of 90 minutes they were...
Mini Ecos are a great choice for those who want a quality small incubator but don't want to break the bank. Although you will have to turn the eggs yourself and the temperature readout is not...
A Brinsea Mini was my first incubator and it will be my last too. It is a high quality small incubator for the backyard hobbyist; no, you can't hatch a ton of chicks out of it, but it's ideal for...
Can't seem to get any tech support. Can't seem to reset it. Alarm was very annoying while trying to figure out why it won't climb to set temps.
I have one specific polish that I have owned for over five years now and she is still my favorite bird. She (and all of the other polish) will perch on my shoulder and will literally act...
My Hatching Journey- The Adventures of a Complete Newbie - Page 84post #831 of 33662/7/16 at 6:39pmbe careful who you trust believe me just as sure as you do the ones you trust the most might. make a fool of you the road you travel on my be filled with ruts and holes careful where you place your feet you might fall and bust your nose .be careful who you trust believe me just as sure as you do the ones you trust the most might. make a fool of you the road you travel on my be filled with ruts and holes careful where you place your feet you might fall and bust your nose .
Featured Stories on BackYard Chickenspost #832 of 33662/7/16 at 6:42pm
Still taking their sweet time, lol...
K!!!! Ah, needed that...
Tryin to watch the game, but blech... Phil did awesome on that trip... saw it on the other thread earlier... wanna go with me to go fishing with him??post #833 of 33662/7/16 at 6:46pmQuote:
can't go round the block now . Tmcbe careful who you trust believe me just as sure as you do the ones you trust the most might. make a fool of you the road you travel on my be filled with ruts and holes careful where you place your feet you might fall and bust your nose .post #834 of 33662/7/16 at 6:49pmpost #835 of 33662/7/16 at 7:03pmpost #836 of 33662/7/16 at 7:05pmpost #837 of 33662/7/16 at 7:10pm
I can't go on no vacation they cost money ain't got none .besides I don't think OH would let me .she can go anywhere I can't . Ben has to go every where with me and I have to sleep in a chair in front of the door in hotel door, and that ain't no fun. and got all them chickens . no turkeys yet !!!!post #838 of 33662/7/16 at 7:13pmpost #839 of 33662/7/16 at 7:13pmpost #840 of 33662/7/16 at 7:14pm
check the format Local what dose it say . I was trying to upload and it was the wrong format . are you using the phone or computer how you doing tonight ?
- Building the BinBator
- › Granny's gone and done it again 11 seconds ago
- › 2 y o sexlink not laying 27 seconds ago
- › Did you know..... Chat Thread! W/ Hosts: DwayneNLiz,... 33 seconds ago
- › The Trap Nesting Thread 38 seconds ago
- › Post Count Not Updating 58 seconds ago
- › The last letter Game 1 minute ago
- › Welcome to my pond - Swim, wade, or sit on the bank 1 minute ago
- › Newbie Duck Owner! 1 minute ago
- › Star Wars VS Star Trek 1 minute ago
- › CHICKEN / FOWL NAMES! To Name or Not to Name? Do You Name Yours? ... 2 minutes ago
- › Yardbird Chicken Plucker by duluthralphie
- › Brinsea Mini Eco Egg Incubator by QueenMisha
- › Brinsea Mini Advance Incubator by QueenMisha
- › Sanven Janoel 48 Eggs Digital Automatic Turner Incubator Hatcher... by southernhusky
- › Polish by Faverolle Lover
- › Leghorn by RodNTN
- › ChickenGuard Automatic Door Opener by speedy2020
- › Brahma by Flock Master64
- › Amber Whites by Flock Master64
- › Happy Hen Treats Mealworm Frenzy 3.5 oz Bag by Venevee
- › Small Chicken Coop Designs Pictures Of...
- › Clucksville PTA/information page
- › Looking for Calm Breeds of Chickens? ~ Click...
- › Clucksville School district Student/Teacher age
- › Chicken Exhibitions and Showing: How to get...
- › Glossary of Chicken Terms
- › -Feathers-Rp member page
- › ~The Quackers- Past and Present~
- › New to Chickens and don't know witch...
- › Wound Care for chickens.