shhhhhhhhhhhhhh don't tell anyone but I'm sick of chicken been doing it to long . but any how keep the faith power to the hatcher you ride you rock and all that stuff getting off for the night . got to do the morning gig . see ya
Recent Images In This Thread
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- topicIncubating Hatching Eggstagged by BantyChooks, 8/8/16
- itemLittle Giant Still Air Incubator 9200tagged by BantyChooks, 2/12/16
- itemMagicfly Bright Cool LED Light Egg Candler Tester - Incubator Warehouse Exclusivetagged by BantyChooks, 2/12/16
Related Forum Threads
- INCUBATING w/FRIENDS! come HATCH, LEARN, & Chat! w/hosts, Sally Sunshine & BantyChooks Last post on 10/12/16 at 11:05am in Incubating & Hatching Eggs
- Diary & Notes ~ Air Cell Detatched SHIPPED Eggs Last post on 11/1/15 at 3:41pm in Incubating & Hatching Eggs
- EDUCATIONAL INCUBATION & HATCHING, w/ Sally Sunshine, learn everything from hatching to... Last post on Yesterday at 10:25 pm in Incubating & Hatching Eggs
- EMERGENCY HELP PLEASE!!! Last post on 7/10/16 at 11:12am in Incubating & Hatching Eggs
- Sexing eggs! Last post on 8/16/16 at 6:44am in Incubating & Hatching Eggs
Incubation Cheat Sheet
Last edited: 9/15/12
- Building the BinBatorLast edited: 8/7/16
- Griffin Nest - HomepageLast edited: 8/5/16
- Hints for Incubation -> BEFORE You Set <-Last edited: 3/30/13
- ChooksChick's Incubation Cheat SheetLast edited: 4/4/14
I've never bothered with purchasing Happy Hen Treat Mealworms, because I just purchase the mealworms for wild birds. Same exact thing for nearly half the price. And you probably even get more...
I have been raising buff Orpingtons for years now, and they never cease to entertain me. My favorite hen, Brooklyn is one of the best layer hens I've ever had. She is a awesome mother (has hatched...
These are my absolute favorite chicken. Each one of them has their own personality, as well as their own unique patterns and colors of "flowers". They will run to you when they see you and come...
I have never had a hen, but my friend bought me one, who was crazy, and then all her chickens got stolen. Then she got another one for herself, and that girl is crazy, and then I got one for me,...
If I was going to have only one breed forever, it would very likely be EE's. If I sit down outside, I've got 5 chickens trying to fit on my lap! They are one of the few chickens I let little kids...
My Hatching Journey- The Adventures of a Complete Newbie - Page 90post #891 of 33662/8/16 at 6:30pmQuote:be careful who you trust believe me just as sure as you do the ones you trust the most might. make a fool of you the road you travel on my be filled with ruts and holes careful where you place your feet you might fall and bust your nose .be careful who you trust believe me just as sure as you do the ones you trust the most might. make a fool of you the road you travel on my be filled with ruts and holes careful where you place your feet you might fall and bust your nose .post #892 of 33662/8/16 at 6:33pmThread StarterQuote:
Ya need some pet chickens, it refreshes yer perspective!
Try peas? Ducks?
Edited by BantyChooks - 2/8/16 at 6:47pmpost #893 of 33662/8/16 at 6:34pmpost #894 of 33662/8/16 at 6:46pm
Nice! I'm thinking about putting in some Trader Joe's eggs with my next batch. I think they are Hyline Whites or something like that.Quote:
You are definitely on the wrong forum if you are tired of chickens - maybe you just need to pare back your flock a bit.post #895 of 33662/8/16 at 6:55pmpost #896 of 33662/8/16 at 8:36pmThread Starter219 hours (or 9 days, 3 hours) and 26 minutes in! I'll be removing vent plugs tomorrow.post #897 of 33662/8/16 at 8:38pmpost #898 of 33662/8/16 at 8:38pmpost #899 of 33662/8/16 at 8:41pmThread Starter
SOMETHING, anything, to get me away from it!
Edited by BantyChooks - 2/8/16 at 8:47pmpost #900 of 33662/8/16 at 8:48pm
- Building the BinBator
- › How tell difference between hen and rooster chicks? 26 seconds ago
- › Your way to selling eggs? 2 minutes ago
- › Pigeon and Dove Q&A and Pictures 3 minutes ago
- › Disapearing English Daine 7 minutes ago
- › Ask a chef 7 minutes ago
- › Hello all. 12 minutes ago
- › Hello from Southern Utah! 14 minutes ago
- › October 2016 Hatch-A-Long!! 15 minutes ago
- › HI from West Virginia! 👋🏻🙂 17 minutes ago
- › Hi! From Kent England 18 minutes ago
- › Happy Hen Treats Mealworm Frenzy 3.5 oz Bag by Venevee
- › Orpington by Venevee
- › Swedish Flower chicken by cree57i
- › Speckled Sussex by PeepersMama
- › Easter Eggers by PeepersMama
- › Brahma by PeepersMama
- › Barred Rock by PeepersMama
- › Freedom Ranger by bobhoke
- › Ideal Poultry salmon faverolles by mangobees
- › Chick-N-Hutch Chicken Hutch - 1490 by The Duck Ladie
- › Clucksville PTA/information page
- › Looking for Calm Breeds of Chickens? ~ Click...
- › Clucksville School district Student/Teacher age
- › Chicken Exhibitions and Showing: How to get...
- › Glossary of Chicken Terms
- › -Feathers-Rp member page
- › ~The Quackers- Past and Present~
- › New to Chickens and don't know witch...
- › Wound Care for chickens.
- › Autumn and chickens.