Seramas for Sale
Will Ship To: Continental US
I have several Seramas for sale after going through my breeding pens and getting things organized. I will sell just hens, with a limit of 2, unless a rooster is bought.
If you are interested in any of the birds, PM me along with the number of the Serama(s) you are interested in and questions you may have. The number of the Seramas will correspond to the order in which they are shown in the pictures.
I can ship, but please be responsible and not order birds during colder/freezing temperatures. Shipping will cost $65 for 2 birds, $75 for 4 birds, or local pickup is always welcome. We are in the Phoenix area.
*Will only accept payment through Paypal for shipped birds or cash when purchased locally.
1. This boy weighs 22oz and is about 18 months old. He is an experienced breeder and is capable of throwing offspring with good type. He is also very friendly and likes to pose. $30.
2. Wheaten Serama pullet that is about 9 months old and weighs 17oz. Would not recommend for breeding due to her size. $30.
3. Crele' colored cockerel that is also about 9 months old. He weighs about 20oz and is quite sweet. I believe he may carry the wry tail gene, so I would not recommend breeding him because of this. $20.
4. Cockerel that has a great temperament, but a long back. He is about 6 months old and will greet you in the pen. I would not recommend him for breeding as his back is too long, but would still make a great pet. He is about 17oz but will fill out more with age. FREE.
5. Serama pullet that is about 9 months old and weighs 18 oz. Would not recommend for breeding due to size. $25.
6 and 7. A 4 month old pair of black Seramas, would be the perfect age to tame to make great pets. I do not think the rooster will grow up to be great quality, but the pullet may, but I could be wrong. They are related to the black females for sale, if you would like a reference of what they could look like when matured. Will only sell together. $70.
8. Chocolate Partridge pullet that is about 9 months old and weighs 16.5 oz. $45.
9. Black Serama hen that is about a year old and weighs 15.5 oz. $50.
10. Black Serama pullet that is about 9 months old and weighs 16.5 oz. $45.
11, 12, and 13. A white trio that is about 2 years old. The hens still lay proficiently and the rooster is fertile. Would be great for a breeding project, but I have not hatched out chicks from this trio and can not guarantee that they will breed true whites. The rooster has a few black feathers on his sickles and hackles. None of them are tame, which is why I had difficulty getting good pictures of them. The rooster weighs about 18 oz and the hens weigh 15 and 13.5 oz. $110.
14. Chocolate partridge pullet that is about 9 months old and weighs 14 oz. $60.
15. Blue rooster with gold leakage that weighs about 18 oz. He is about a 1 year old. He is not tame, but would be good for breeding.
16. Pumpkin black tailed cockerel that is about 10 months old and weighs 16 oz. 40$.
Unless otherwise stated all the girls have a sweet temperament and all are capable of laying.
I will try to update the ad regularly, so if a bird is pictured, they are probably still available.
Edited by hensandchicks66 - 4/10/16 at 2:50pm