I was looking for a meat outcross for my EE hens, so I bought 25 Dark Cornish roosters. I raised them together and culled them down (sent to freezer camp) all but 5, then introduced them to my...
I've had several of these chickens. The free rooster I got from the hatchery looks like the one in the main photo. I also have a red one. The hens are all unique. They have the same basic...
I purchased two pullets and a cockerel from a fellow chicken lover. I don't regret it at all. These birds aren't too flighty, and always know when it's time to roost. They are great foragers, but...
We have two pair of these - black and blue. The females are sweet and make good show birds for small children. The lay enormous eggs considering their body size. The males are very agressive as is...
I have had a Bantam Dark Brahma, River Styx, who was as friendly (and as fast) as could be. she would never beat up on other birds or struggle in my arms. My current Brahma bird, India (no, I...
Easter Chicks - Page 2
Currently, there are 988 Active Users (37 Members and 951 Guests)
- › in this random rambling thread we post random pictures 1 minute ago
- › prayer warriors (following Jesus Christ, everyone welcome) 6 minutes ago
- › Competing Roosters 11 minutes ago
- › The EMERGENCY Thread!!! 21 minutes ago
- › Nutri Drench 38 minutes ago
- › A century of Turkey talk 2000-2100. 38 minutes ago
- › Holding chickens - training and technique advice 39 minutes ago
- › Silkie thread! 42 minutes ago
- › The Duck Thread 52 minutes ago
- › Welcome to my pond - Swim, wade, or sit on the bank 54 minutes ago
- › Growing up chickens
- › 20 Things i wish i knew before i started...
- › Finally out of the coop!
- › A Portrait of Chicken....Portraits? (Chick...
- › An Experiment in Chick Sexing Methods
- › Poultry Ownership and Dealing with Loss (From...
- › WVduckchick's Ducks!
- › Our Lovely Ducks
- › My Pepper!
- › The little lone chick