I love my SLWs one, Whoms name is Gwen, sadly got killed by a hawk last January.But ow I have Raven, and I love her to bits and pices.The only thing is she lays tiny eggs and she is quit flighty.
I've had these birds for a while, and I'm not very satisfied with them, but they'll still be staying on the farm all the same. Even as chicks they were skittish, and I can't even go near them...
The black astralop breed is one of my favorite breeds. I have had two they were both very sweet, curious, and had great personalities. When I went out to the coop they'd walk over to me and just...
My friend has had several Andalusians throughout her chicken experience, and her rooster, Bitty Cloud, was probably an even meaner than my first Arucana rooster, Chubby-Cheeks the 1st, and that's...
I love this breed, and I highly recommend it to someone who is a beginner with chickens. They love and adore people, are very prolific throughout most of their life, and are usually good with other...
Easter Chicks - Page 2
Currently, there are 962 Active Users (88 Members and 874 Guests)
- › Our first eggs! 2 minutes ago
- › Yes or No? 3 minutes ago
- › A Positive post (for a change) 4 minutes ago
- › Hen breathing heavy 8 minutes ago
- › The Q&A Game! 10 minutes ago
- › Oh Craigslist, You Amuse Me So! 13 minutes ago
- › 8th-annual-byc-new-years-day-2017-hatch-a-long 15 minutes ago
- › December hatch-along 18 minutes ago
- › Lets count to a million 19 minutes ago
- › Fresh pineapple trimmings 20 minutes ago
- › Wyandotte by Cluckcluck1215
- › Marans by Garjzla
- › Australorp by CherriesBrood
- › Andalusian by WyandotteLove1
- › Black Sex Link chicken by WyandotteLove1
- › Queen Silvia by cree57i
- › East Frisian Gull - An Old World Landrace by cree57i
- › Pearl Guinea by Vermont Poultry
- › Rhode Island by Vermont Poultry
- › Barred Rock by Vermont Poultry