This breed is very easily acquired and seem like the perfect pet for your kids or yourself. In Fact my favourite hen is a Brown Star named "Piper". Be warned these chickens do not have longevity...
I have three white Leghorn (pronounced "Leg-yurn" by the way) hens named Duchess, Henny Penny, and Lucky. They are the flightiest hens in my group of Brown Stars and Black Australorps. They dont...
My RIR, Waffles, is a perfectly lovely bird in that she is healthy, curious, and a great layer. That said, she will be my last RIR. She's been at the root of every flock dynamic issue that we've...
I absolutely hate them!! I got them for hatching eggs, never went broody in 2 years. I was fine with them not going broody as they turned out smaller then expected. But they lay probably 50...
I'm going to be honest. Guineas are not for anyone. Most of the time, guineas are antisocial, noisy jerks. If you handle them from keets, though, you can get them to let you hold and play with...
Easter Chicks - Page 2
Currently, there are 2075 Active Users (215 Members and 1860 Guests)
- › First time incubating 57 seconds ago
- › Chickens Vs Ducks 1 minute ago
- › Granny's gone and done it again 1 minute ago
- › Bumblefoot - can I ignore it? 1 minute ago
- › Illinois... 1 minute ago
- › Adopting a beagle / Dotson puppy and concerned about interaction... 2 minutes ago
- › What do YOU use to collect your eggs? 2 minutes ago
- › New Member Intro 2 minutes ago
- › Cat Chat! 3 minutes ago
- › Call Ducks Finally Hatched 3 minutes ago
- › Well, When You Name a Hen "Bratt"....
- › >~*A Howl At Midnight>*~ A FORGOTTEN...
- › The long and the short of it. And some in...
- › In memory. Rest in peace Hops
- › Macgyver
- › Harriet, The Chicken That Has Changed my life
- › Oliver my love....
- › Chicken in a Bag
- › Wandering Hollow Farm
- › Ballontine Chicken Delight