My experience with Welsummers have been great! PROS: She is very pretty. I love her golden nape (back of neck) feathers. Her eggs are amazing! I love their dark color! She is a...
My Polish is enormously funny, but she does seem to suffer from some problems, may of which originate from her signature "hairdo" PROS: She is the funniest-looking chicken. The laughs she...
My EE gives me little room to complain about her. PROS: Her eggs are SO beautiful and they catch the eyes of visitors frequently, and she is quite diligent in her laying...
If I had to pick a favorite of my girls, it would CERTAINLY be my BR. Allow me to tell you why: 1) Since she was a chick, she has always been calm and handleable. She is great for kids who just...
My prod. red has trouble laying every morning, she will squat and sequel like theres no tomorrow it takes her about 25 to 30 minutes to lay once she sits down, Normally for my GSL they have no...
Easter Chicks - Page 2
Currently, there are 2602 Active Users (303 Members and 2299 Guests)
- › Horse Talk 11 seconds ago
- › What breed would you pick? 22 seconds ago
- › Granny's gone and done it again 37 seconds ago
- › Post pics of your turkeys. 55 seconds ago
- › Polish chic sexing 1 minute ago
- › A century of Turkey talk 2000-2100. 1 minute ago
- › Egg SWAP Anyone?? 2 minutes ago
- › Gender Identity Issues 2 minutes ago
- › Cutest Chick Contest! 🐣 2 minutes ago
- › May Hatch-a-Long! 2 minutes ago
- › Welsummer by TheBantyCoop
- › Polish by TheBantyCoop
- › Easter Eggers by TheBantyCoop
- › Barred Rock by TheBantyCoop
- › Production by crazy rooster34
- › Golden Sex Link by crazy rooster34
- › Brahma by Henrik Petersson
- › Phoenix by gholmomma
- › Fresh Eggs Daily: Raising Happy, Healthy Chickens...Naturally by jbudin2000
- › o shamo by OKVet
- › Mustangs Recent Chicken Pictures
- › My BYC family. P.S you guys are awesome
- › Pure English Silver Laced hens also!
- › The Life Of A New Hampshire Hen
- › Pure English Silver Laced Rooster
- › °The Flight of the Burritos° A RP of...
- › General and Lily
- › New Simple but Secure Chicken Coop
- › aart's Chick Corral
- › Ten little hens...