I've got a small flock of geese. 3 Brown Chinese and 1 White Chinese. (I think that's what they are, they look very similar to Africans of their respective colors, but I'm going with Chinese from their shape and thinness)
Anyway, if the dogs don't get the eggs, I have a few to incubate.
I have 1 in the bator.
Brinsea Octagon 20 Advance. (I am saving for the water pump)
1. Also saving for the Brinsea High Intensity Ovascope. (By the way, what kind of camera fits in that eyepiece?)
2. Buuut, I heard goose eggs should be cooled 15 minutes a day every day and misted directly. True or not?
3. Also, should they lay flat or be vertical?
4. This alarm, is that an indicator or can I make it make noise?
5. How many degrees does the incubator turn? I read that geese need 180 degrees.
I tried to incubate a guinea, but I set it on the 6th of last month. I gave up and cracked the egg. No development whatsoever. Just mush. So, I am still new to this incubator. I've also only ever hatched 2 dozen chickens.