BackYard Chickens › BYC Forum › Social › New Member Introductions › Proud new chicken owner
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

Proud new chicken owner - Page 2

post #11 of 16
Thread Starter 
I'm debating on building my own coop and purchasing one. Does anyone have any recommendations if I do decide to buy instead of build trying to keep it under $500
post #12 of 16
You're welcome. I love chick TV. I could sit and watch them for hours. Even as they slept. lol.png
Did a moth know that the flame was going to change her life forever, or did she simply fly towards that heated embrace, knowing it would offer her something she couldn't give herself? In the end, the answer didn't really matter. The moth had never wanted the choice. -Joey W. Hill-
Reply
Did a moth know that the flame was going to change her life forever, or did she simply fly towards that heated embrace, knowing it would offer her something she couldn't give herself? In the end, the answer didn't really matter. The moth had never wanted the choice. -Joey W. Hill-
Reply
post #13 of 16
Quote:
Originally Posted by jason1219 View Post

I'm debating on building my own coop and purchasing one. Does anyone have any recommendations if I do decide to buy instead of build trying to keep it under $500
Check this link out:

 
http://www.backyardchickens.com/atype/2/Coops
Did a moth know that the flame was going to change her life forever, or did she simply fly towards that heated embrace, knowing it would offer her something she couldn't give herself? In the end, the answer didn't really matter. The moth had never wanted the choice. -Joey W. Hill-
Reply
Did a moth know that the flame was going to change her life forever, or did she simply fly towards that heated embrace, knowing it would offer her something she couldn't give herself? In the end, the answer didn't really matter. The moth had never wanted the choice. -Joey W. Hill-
Reply
post #14 of 16
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by NickyKnack View Post

You're welcome. I love chick TV. I could sit and watch them for hours. Even as they slept. lol.png
Lol Same here I just stare into their brooder and watch them eat, sleep, play, etc. I wish I had a wifi camera set up above the box so I could look in on them while I'm at work
post #15 of 16
Quote:
Originally Posted by jason1219 View Post

Lol Same here I just stare into their brooder and watch them eat, sleep, play, etc. I wish I had a wifi camera set up above the box so I could look in on them while I'm at work
lol.png That's the hardest part, leaving them. smile.png But my favorite part, is when they are older. When you sit with them out in the yard. It's amazing to watch them discover the world. One chick will always find a tasty moral and all the others will chase it everywhere trying to steal it. That’s a good laugh right there. Enough to make your cheeks hurt. big_smile.png
Did a moth know that the flame was going to change her life forever, or did she simply fly towards that heated embrace, knowing it would offer her something she couldn't give herself? In the end, the answer didn't really matter. The moth had never wanted the choice. -Joey W. Hill-
Reply
Did a moth know that the flame was going to change her life forever, or did she simply fly towards that heated embrace, knowing it would offer her something she couldn't give herself? In the end, the answer didn't really matter. The moth had never wanted the choice. -Joey W. Hill-
Reply
post #16 of 16
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by NickyKnack View Post

lol.png That's the hardest part, leaving them. smile.png But my favorite part, is when they are older. When you sit with them out in the yard. It's amazing to watch them discover the world. One chick will always find a tasty moral and all the others will chase it everywhere trying to steal it. That’s a good laugh right there. Enough to make your cheeks hurt. big_smile.png
I agree I'm thinking of purchasing a cheap wifi camera that I can access from my phone so I can look in on them anytime I want. I feed them some small mealworms, which I read in the learning centre was ok, and when 1 gets a worm the others chase her all around good fun lol.
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: New Member Introductions
BackYard Chickens › BYC Forum › Social › New Member Introductions › Proud new chicken owner