Is this stress or cocci or worse?? Any advice? I really don't want to lose this sweet baby.
Edited by ashleymroles - 2/26/16 at 7:33pm
She's on the young side for coccidiosis but it never hurts to rule it out, and if she is by chance brewing a case you can easily save her provided you start treatment asap. It's always worth a shot in my opinion. It could also be something else but at least you can rule that out by running a course of Corid. If you decide to treat you will most likely need to give her the medicated water with an eye dropper or needless syringe at first if she's not drinking well on her own.