post #1 of 1
Thread Starter 

It was tough to mix with a paint mixer on my drill but I got it mixed pretty well.  It really clings to the walls of the bucket and I had to really take my time to get it all off the sides during the process.  Poured it out in puddles on the floor and them rolled into out.  I went out this morning and it looks great.  Someone mentioned that it turned out spiky when they tried it on thier coop floor.  This is soft and smooth with just a few ripples here and there.  No spiky look or feel at all on my floor.  I think I will rollout the rest of the floor of the vestibule/storage area of the coop too.  Super happy with the results.