2) She seems to not be very respondent and just wants to sleep. Upon examining notice some of the feathers on her stomach are gone but that seems to be the only external problem.
3) She doesn't respond much, let us pick her up with no problem and was pretty much falling asleep in my arms (which is not usual) when you put a little weight on her she seems to loose her balance. Doesn't want to move around much.
4) None of our other birds are showing any symptoms.
5) Doesn't seem to be any injury or signs of trauma.
6) clueless as to what has caused this.
7) All she is eating is a layer crumble hasn't eaten anything sense we have separated her and water.
8) Hasn't pooped sense shes been in but hasn't been in very long only noticed her about 30 min ago.
9) Have not administered any kind of treatment except moving her to the front porch in a old dog crate and separated her from the other birds.
10 ) want to treat completely myself
11)Usually housed in a coop with pine shaving bedding and straw in the run and the nesting boxes. Has access to water with the horizontal nipples and a layer crumble.
Any help would be appreciated thanks.