Please Read First
B) I promise that all content is to be rated G and suitable for all ages.
C) I promise that there will be no swearing, cursing (including censoring by using symbols) or inappropriate adult sexual activity or innuendo. This extends to mating, breeding or innuendo in non-human characters as well.
D) I promise to treat others with respect and kindness as is the BYC way.
E) I promise not to post any material that is a violation of copyright. Basically this means: if you didn't create the content (like an image / picture) and don't have direct permission from the content creator to post it, then don't.
2) No one will be excluded (banned, kicked out, etc) from the role plays except by BYC Staff.
3) While we expect that the originators of the game will set the tone and theme for the game, they are not moderators and will not act or represent themselves as such.
4) Role Plays and games are not owned by role play originators and are not to be claimed as such.
5) You agree not to post any material that is a violation of copyright. Basically this means: if you didn't create the content (like an image / picture) and don't have direct permission from the content creator to post it, then don't. If your role play has copyrighted images, you need to remove them.
6) Do not post violent, gory or murderous games. they will be closed without warning.
7) We realize this is strict, but BYC is a place for all ages to come and learn about chickens. We want everyone to feel safe here. If these rules are too restrictive, there are places on the internet where free-for-all games are allowed.
Detailed Review: One night, fog covered the floor of the rehabilitation center. After stumbling over yourself you finally reach the ventilation and turn it on. The loud rumble is all that you can hear. As you walk out you pass the rented building you hear vicious snarling and roars. The key was left by the door, under the mat. But you can't go in there. It risks your job. You think that maybe they are testing a cure for rabies, or at least that is the rumor. The doorknob creaked under your hand as you rested your hand on it. The suspense eats at you. A little voice from the inside of the door spoke in a raspy voice "Come on in..." Screaming you run to your car, jam the keys into the car/truck and drove off. The voice echoed in your ear. The next morning you call the boss, but she (I) have no explanation. While calling the boss, the TV randomly clicks on and the sound of the news dances in the room. The newswomen says "Just in! We are outside the Woodland Rescue Rehab Center For Animals, were just last night a Janitor was skinned and eaten. The Janitor was found by the boss Ms. Jenna as she came in early this morning. The Janitor, named John Johnson, was found with his skin lied down on the floor, his body in a chair by the 'carpet'. The body was partially devoured and in blood the wall said "Come on in..."
Quick review: You are an animal rehabilitator. You are new to the lab or have been there for max. 4 years. The boss (me) runs the lab day and night. There is a secret experiment lab that was rented out to scientists. No one is allowed in there. Not even the boss.
You are either an animal rehabilitator or a scientists.
manager (doesn't do work, manages money etc)
animal rehab workers
Backstory/history(why a scientists):
If you can, put a picture of your person. I will put pics of the lab on.
what animals you work with:
Name:Jenna (Ms. Jenna)
Backstory: Always had a love for animals and started her own lab from scratch after moving away from her family.
what animals you work with: Any. Wild, tame, ocean life etc ALL OF IT XD
Edited by JMwolfHorse1 - 3/19/16 at 9:35am